|𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟|

Everyone looked at you and smiled. Most of your classmates just got back to their own devices but someone noticed something.

Kyoka: Oh, y/n... Is that a Bakugo t-shirt!?

Katsuki was already there but he quickly took a look at you. He stared at you for a while.

Izuku: H-huh?

Y/n: Oh! Yeah, I use this as a pajama. I got this from my good old friend that has a business with clothes. After the sports festival in your first year, she was so impressed with your quirks and personalities that she made prints for every 1-a student. She said that I can choose one so I decided to take the Katsuki one. Back then he was... An inspiration for me actually.

Katsuki blushed a little.

Kyoka: Woah! Shirts? That's so cool! Can you show mine?

Y/n: Of course!

You searched for the shirts on your friend's website.

Y/n: You can buy it on this website!

Kyoka: I will buy one tomorrow!

You smiled as you heard Kirishima's laugh.

Kirishima: Haha! It's so accurate that there's "DIE" on Bakugo's haha!

Katsuki: Shut up... Yours not better it says "Mainly"

Kirishima: And that's why it's so cool! Cause it's mainly.

Katsuki rolled his eyes and opened the snacks.

Katsuki: Can we start already?

Uraraka: Yeah, I think it's a good idea.

Everyone sat down on the floor. You were sitting between Izuku and Momo.

Denki: So what are we gonna play first?

Mina: hehe... What about spin the bottle!

Izuku: Woah! Isn't that a kissing game?

Mina: Yeah, why?

He looked at you.

Y/n: It's okay, it doesn't mean anything.

He sighed in relief.

Izuku: O-okay...

Mina: I will go first!

The bottle was spinning and spinning until it stopped on... Sero.

Sero: Aw man...

Mina: Wow, you're so nice Hanta!

Sero: No! It's not because of you... It's just...

Mina: Is it your first kiss?

She said and chuckled.

Sero: shut up!

She laughed and moved closer to him. He was simply nervous. She slowly laid her lips on his. He quickly stopped the kiss.

Sero: Ok ok! That's enough!

Ashido laughed and got back on her place.

Mina: spin the bottle~

He rolled his eyes and did as she said. The bottle landed on... Bakugo.

Katsuki: What the fuck!? I'm not kissing a guy!

Sero: Not me either!

Denki: New rule! If you don't wanna kiss someone you're drinking a shot!

Katsuki: Ha! Easy give me that shit.

Denki poured a little alcohol for Bakugo and passed it to him. Katsuki drank all in one second. Sero did the same.

Mina: Let's continue then!

Bakugo spun the bottle. He did this pretty roughly so it took ages for the bottle to stop but finally, it landed on... You. Bakugo wasn't expecting that.

Y/n: Eh?

Mina: Okay then Bakugo! Are you gonna drink the next shot?

Katsuki: I-i-i... Ahem! I don't wanna be drunk, well at least it's a girl!

You smiled nervously and looked at Izuku. He rolled his eyes but didn't say anything that could stop you. You and Bakugo came closer to each other. Your hands were shaking. He leaned to you and slowly kissed you. You weren't expecting the kiss to be that passionate.

Izuku: ugh... O-okay! I think it's enough!

He pulled you away from Bakugo and dragged you back at your place. Everyone laughed.

The games were getting weirder and weirder. Everyone started drinking a bit too much which wasn't really a good idea. Even Tenya drank too much but it's mostly because of Denki and Kirishima that were calling him a coward. Most of the class was completely drunk including you. You don't know how but you ended in Bakugos arms. Izuku wasn't even there.

Y/n: Kacchan...

Katsuki: Ugh, for God sake don't call me Kacchan

You laughed strangely.

Y/n: are you still mad at me?

Katsuki: I don't know am I?

Y/n: I like your hair Katsuki... I'm tired...

Katsuki: Ugh you're such a dumbass.

He barely picked you up. He was all shaky but still tried to hold you.

Y/n: Katsuki, you're drunk.

Katsuki: You too.

Y/n: if you will drop me I will boom boom you

He laughed as he opened doors from one of the rooms and laid you on the bed.

Y/n: It's comfy

Katsuki: I know, im also tired so move your ass.

He pushed you to the side to make some space for himself. After that, he roughly laid on the bed.

Y/n: You took the whole space!

Katsuki: Not my problem dumbass.

You rolled your eyes.

Y/n: Katsuki!

Katsuki: Wha

Y/n: hug me

Katsuki: I can't

He turned to the other side to face you.

Y/n: Why

You looked at him with an innocent look.

Katsuki: You have a boyfriend... I think

Y/n: Hehe, aren't you my boyfriend?

You laughed strangely and poke his cheek.

Katsuki: Do I look like your boyfriend?

Y/n: you look like an angry puppy!

You expected him to start yelling or insulting you but surprisingly he exploded from laughter. You did as well. After a good 2 minutes if laughing you two just looked at each other in the eyes.
Katsuki slowly moved closer to you and laid his lips on yours. You couldn't resist but kiss him back. He got on the top of you as his hands explored your body...

"Say my name Dumbass..."