𝕂𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕚 𝔹𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕘𝕠𝕤 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘(𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕟)

It went some weeks and your quirk still hasn't come back and thats, why you had to do only physical training at school. You and Bakugo are officially a couple. About Deku...well you haven't talked to him for a long time now, both of you avoid each other and maybe it's better this way.

It was Friday today so you normally started your school day, first lesson, another...one more...and the most fun part, lunchtime! You sat with Bakugo and his friends as always. Bakugo sat in front of you, next to Kirishima. You sat next to Denki and next to Denki was Sero. This time Mina wasn't with you since she got some gossiping stuff for the other girls. Bakugo wasn't happy with the fact that Denki sat beside you, but he just rolled his eyes. You're trying to learn Bakugo to be...well nicer, he's progressing.

Kaminari: damn, I'm so tired...

Kirishima:same bro, I studied for the exam...

Kaminari looked at Kirishima with wide-open eyes.

Kaminari: E-exam?

Kirishima looked disappointed.

Kirishima: Dude...if you weren't studying...then what the heck were you doing at the night?

Kaminari blushed at this question.

Kaminari: N-nothing...

Hanta: when you say nothing, we knew you did something.

Kaminari: Its nothing important! I was just reading some mangas...

Your eyes shone.

Y/n: Woah, I didn't know you were into anime and manga Kaminari! What manga did you read?

Kaminari: That...is not important, anyway, so you are too?

Y/n: Of course I am!

You and Kaminari found a 'language'. Both of you started an exciting conversation about new animes, favourite characters and much more, which made Katsuki jealous.

Katsuki: Ugh can you guys shut up for a moment?

You rolled your eyes and smiled.

Y/n: Don't be so grumpy Katsuki, remember what I told you? Being ni-

Katsuki: Being nice is something heroes do blah blah blah, yeah I remember

You giggled a little and patted his spikey hair.

He smiled but only a little bit since he's always acting tough around the other boys. Typical.

Kaminari: By the way, Y/n, I noticed that your personality changed a lot...not in a bad way of course! I mean, I remember that in Junior high you were a closed-up person but since we started high school, you seem... happier? Sorry if it sounds creepy or something...

You smiled.

Y/n: I get what you mean! And I noticed it as well, I was like this mostly because of my quirk. I dont know why but I feel like I started to enjoy life more since I met you guys...of course there were some ups and downs but to be honest...I dont regret anything.

Everyone smiled. The widest smile did Bakugo. Suddenly the school bell rang informing you of its time for the next lesson which was the exam. You and the others walked to the classroom, but suddenly someone bumped into you.

Y/n: Oh im sorry- wait, it's you

By 'you' you meant Monoma of course.

Monoma: Watch where you're going whore!