|𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜|

You stood right in front of Bakugos doors. Without thinking your hand automatically knocked in the doors.
A sound of footsteps was audible for your ears. Abruptly a man with glasses and brown hair opened the door.

Y/n: Hello, uhm is Katsuki home?

???: Yes, he is in his room, looking at your uniform you must be his classmate

He said softly and smiled.

Y/n: Correct. I'm Y/n L/n.

You pulled your hand towards him. He did the same as well and did a shake.

???: I'm Bakugo Masaru. Katsuki's father.

You smiled. Suddenly you heard a woman voice yelling from inside.

???: Honey, who's that?!

Masaru: It's Katsukis classmate.

After those words, the woman ran up to the doors and stood next to Bakugos father. Surprisingly she looked pretty alike to Bakugo.

???: Hello! I'm Bakugo Mitsuki. Are you Katsuki's friend or best friend or girlfriend?

The woman was clearly excited. You were about to say something but a loud "Oi" stopped you. You already knew who this voice belong to.

Katsuki: who's that? And why are you all so loud?

His parents moved a little to show you. Katsuki was a little surprised by your visit. A nervous smile illustrated on your face.

Mitsuki: Katsuki! Don't stand like that! Take her to your room and I will make some tea.

A loud 'Tch' came from Bakugo as he turned around.

Katsuki: Come then.

You took off your shoes and did as he said. His room was upstairs so it took a while to get in there. He opened the door and waited for you to come in. His room was actually not that messy as you thought it could be.

Katsuki: So.

You felt nervous but tried to control it.

Katsuki: First you're texting me to leave you alone and now you're in my house?

Y/n: Kacc- I mean Bakugo, Izuku took my phone and typed it, I swear.

Katsuki: Eh?

He sat down at his Bed, you did the same.

Y/n: Afterschool when I and Izuku were about to leave school, he said that you're and a bastard and that I have to take a distance from you. I wanted to tell him that you're not that bad but he didn't want to hear me out. After this, we went to the Café and this is when you texted me. When Izuku noticed it he got mad and took my phone. I'm sorry...

Katsuki: This idiot... I'm gonna beat his ass.

Y/n: No no! Don't fight, I don't want anyone to be hurt I just wanted you to know that I do want to be friends with you...

Katsuki: Tch, just ditch this Fucker, you can hang out with me and Kirishima and the others.

You nodded and smiled.

A quick knock stopped your conversation and you saw Mrs. Bakugo standing in the door. She was holding two cups of tea for you two.

Mitsuki: so... Are you two together?

She said excitedly as she handed you the tea. You felt your face burning.

Y/n: N-no! Were not... We actually met today, im the new student.