|𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠|

A strong pain woke you up in someone's arms.

Y/n: Aw... My head...

You slowly opened your eyes and noticed a men's chest. Your heavy head gradually lifted. You noticed a blond spikey hair.

Y/n: K-k-k-k-katsuki!?

His red shiny eyes quickly showed up.

Katsuki: What the... Fuck, my head... What's that warm thing-

His eyes made his way down and noticed you staring at him. His face went all red.

Katsuki: Huh?!

You jumped out of his arms and sat on the bed.

Katsuki: W-w-what the fuck!? Put something on yourself!

You looked down and noticed that you only have some panties on.

Y/n: Ah!

You took off a quilt that was laying on Katsuki and covered yourself with it. Then your eyes noticed that he didn't have any clothes either so you threw the quilt back. You tried to find something that you can hide in. A blanket that was laying on Katsuki's chair caught your attention. After covering your self with it you cool down and sat on his bed.

Y/n: What the hell happened yesterday...

Katsuki: I... I think we've slept together

Your expression went blanc.

Y/n: Wha-wha-wha-what!?

As you yelled some books fell down from the Bakugos desk.

Katsuki: H-hey! Dont destroy my room!

After a minute someone knocked on the door.

Katsuki: Fuck, no one can see us like this. Hide.

You looked around. Hiding in the closet wasn't the best idea but it was still better than hiding under the bed so you quickly jumped into a bunch of Katsuki's clothes.

Katsuki: Comin'!

Katsuki opened the doors. You couldn't see who it was but after hearing they or more like his voice, it was obvious who was standing there. It was Kirishima.

Kirishima: Yo Bakubro, have you seen Y/n? Izuku is looking for her...

Bakugo: U-ugh well... Uh come in and close the doors!

He did as Katsuki said.

wait, is he going to tell him?! You thought.

Katsuki: Ugh... You're the only person I fully trust shitty hair... Y/n just come out.

You didn't really want to stand in front of them like this but you didn't have any choice. You took the blanket around yourself again and got out of the closet.

Kirishima: Eh!?

Katsuki: Shut the fuck up! Why are yous o louddd?

Kirishima hid his mouth in one of his palms and looked at you again.

Kirishima: What is Y/n doing here and why is she... Ahem...

Katsuki: I... I think we drsnk too much yesterday... And... DAMN, IT JUST HAPPENED OKAY!?

You sat down at Katsuki's bed again as some tears fell down your rosy cheeks. Things in Bakugo's room started flying or breaking.

Kirishima: Okay we've got a problem!

He took something out of his pocket. It was a little blue ball.

Kirishima: Here! Take it, its a stress ball. Try to focus on that!

You looked up at him and saw his nervous smile. You pulled your hand to his and took the ball. Squeezing it was actually really helpful.

Y/n: Thanks...

Katsuki: Kiri, you gotta help us right now, if anyone else will find out what we've done here, we will get in big trouble.

Kirishima: Got it!

He looked around to find some clothes.

Kirishima: There!

He said as he picked a shirt that you've been wearing yesterday.

Kirishima: Here! Oh and... Uh, where are your pants...?

You couldn't find them anywhere.

Katsuki: Ugh are you serious? Take mine. Im not using them so no one will notice something weird.

You nodded and watched them turn around so you can change. After putting the pants on and your pajama shirt, you told them to turn around again.

Kirishima: ok, now we have to get Y/n out of here but no one can see us... Okay I will go outside and see if anyone is in the corridors. I will text Bakubro when you can come out.

Y/n: Okay!

He slowly opened the doors and quietly got out of the messy room. You and Katsuki stood there in completely awkward silence. Luckily a sound of a notification broke the stillness.

Katsuki: You can go...

You didn't even answer him and just got out. While walking through the corridors you noticed Izuku nervously walking from one room to another.

Y/n: Hey Izuku!

A nervous voice came out of your mouth.

Izuku: Y/n! There you are... I was looking for you. Everyone drank too much and now it's a big mess. Oh by the way... Where did you sleep? I couldn't find you in your room...

Y/n: O-oh! I don't know how but I woke up on the stairs!

Izuku: Are you okay? Are you hurt?

Y/n: It's okay! My head hurts but I think everyone does.

Izuku: Yeah, I think you're right...

Y/n: Anyway I think it's a good idea to eat something and rest a bit. It was crazy yesterday.

He chuckled.

Izuku: Haha! Yes, it was! You and Mina started dancing out of nowhere right in the middle of the living room

He laughed and your face turned bright pink.

Y/n: W-we did?!

After some time every one or more like most of your class was eating some breakfast. Every of your classmate looked like a zombie which wasn't very surprising.

Y/n: I think everyone was drunk yesterday...

Sero: If Aizawa finds out, he will kill us! Oh, by the way, Kaminari have you hid any "proofs"?

Denki: You mean the bottles...?.... Oh fuck.

As he said that everyone jumped because of a deep-voiced yell.

Aizawa: WHO HAVE BEEN DRINKING ALCOHOL!?

A sleepy-looking man quickly showed up in front of the tables. Everyone looked down or tried to explain this in dumb ways until a boy with glasses stood up from his chair.

Tenya: Sensei! I'm very sorry! Everyone has been drinking Alchohol yesterday including me, and I really apologize for this kind of behavior! Please punish us in a fair way!

Everyone looked at him as if they were saying 'are you fucking serious?'.

Mina: Oh come on Tenya! We could just say that it was Mineta!

Mineta: What!?

Aizawa: Everyone will have extra training that will take 4 hours! Plus, everyone will clean the whole dormitories until it will shine!

"fuck"