|𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚|

It was Monday now, as always you got your uniform on yourself and made your way to school. After the incident with Izuku, everyone except Bakugo, Kirishima, and Denki has been avoiding you. Of course, It wasn't nice but you were happy that at least they still want to be friends with you. While walking through the school's corridors, someone pushed you on the ground.

Y/n: Huh? What the hell?

You turned around to see who it was. It was someone from 1-B, Monoma Neito.

Monoma: Whoops, my bad, I just didn't notice a whore like you

Y/n: Oh so the picture is all over the school now? Great. Another problem. Leave me alone.

Monoma: are you gonna cry because your boyfriend broke up with you? Ha! You deserved it.

Y/n: I said leave me alone.

Monoma: Or what?

He said in an insulting voice which was really pissing you off.

Y/n: Or else I will do this!

You said and took your palms right in front of his face as if you were about to use your quirk but nothing happened.

Y/n: Huh?

He started laughing.

Y/n: What happened to my quirk!?

Monoma: Ha! And now a cheater cant uses their quirk... How fun does that sound!

You didn't know what to do but luckily someone came to help you.

Katsuki: Hey bastard! Go fuck yourself.

Monoma: And look who came! Another loser. Oh, are you going to defend this bitch right there?

Katsuki: The only Bitch I see here is you. Go masturbate to your own pictures and don't waste our time.

Katsuki helped you to stand up and walked back to the classroom with you.

Y/n: uhm, t-thanks...

Katsuki: No problem.

He said without even making eye contact with you.

Aizawa: Y/n, Bakugo. Both of you will stay after class. I have to talk with you two.

Everyones's eyes went on you and Katsuki and they quickly started whispering, but you tried to ignore this so you made your way to Mina and the other girls. When they saw you, they immediately stopped talking

Y/n: Hi, do you guys mind if I join?

Everyone looked at each other.

Mina: Uhm, we actually just decided to take our seats...

Y/n: O-oh... Okay then...

You said and looked down. You knew they lied. Little tears started falling down your cheeks.

Aizawa: Everyone on their seats, we're starting now

Everyone did as he said and listened to the lesson.

...

Its lunchtime now. You sat down at some table that was available at the moment. Suddenly you felt someones' shadow on yourself, you looked up and saw Kirishima, Bakugo, and Kaminari.

Kirishima: Mind if we join?

He said with his usual smile, you giggled and nodded slightly. Katsuki sat next to you and Kirishima and Kaminari sat on seats in front of you.