|𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡|

Time was passing. It was now 2 months when you and Izuku are together. You and Katsuki didn't talk about what happened that night, it's just too awkward for both of you. It was lunchtime now, Mina invited you to sit with her and the other boys. You couldn't resist her, she was one of your best friends. You were about to go with her but someone gently dragged your arm. You could already tell who it was.

Izuku: Love? Where are you going? We are sitting there

He said as he pointed on a table where Iida, Todoroki, and Uraraka were already sitting.

Y/n: Oh sorry Izuku, Mina invited me to sit with her and the others.

He looked at the table where the whole 'Bakusquad' was sitting.

Izuku:...i... I don't like it when you're around Kacchan and the other boys...

Y/n: Why? At our table, there are other boys as well.

Izuku: Yes but, Iida and Todoroki wouldn't ever get in between our relationship...not like Kaminari or Kirishima...or even Kacchan.

You couldn't resist him, you don't even know why you just couldn't.

Y/n: Okay then... I will just go to Mina and tell her

He nodded and made his way to the table. You looked at Mina as she smiled when she saw walking up to her.

Mina: Hi Y/n! Here, there's a place next to Bakugo!

When you heard that it made your face bright pink.

Y/n: Well...actually im sorry Mina. Izuku said that he dosent like it when im around boys...especially Katsuki or Kaminari... I'm very sorry

Kaminari: Hey! Why me? So uncool...

Mina: Oh... I understand.

She looked sad which made you feel really bad.

Katsuki: Why do you listen to him anyway? He's not your dad

He looked angry which wasn't really surprising but this 'anger' was a bit different. You opened your mouth as you were about to say something but someone cut you off.

Izuku: Love, you were taking so much time so I came to see if everything is alright...

You turned your face and looked up at Izuku.

Y/n: Im okay...

Izuku: good, let's go.

He dragged you by your arm. You followed along until you two finally got to the table. You sat down and started eating but you could clearly feel Bakugo's eyes on you which was really uncomfortable.

...

The school was over, naturally, you made your way into the dorms.

???: Hey Y/n!

You heard a familiar voice yelling from behind so you quickly turned around. It was Hanta.

Y/n: Oh, hi Hanta!

Hanta: Me, Bakugo, and the others are going to the arcade. Wanna come?

You wanted to say yes right away but you knew how Izuku would react. But it's okay if im just gonna go out with them...right? You thought.

Y/n: Sure! Let me just grab my wallet from dorms, I forgot to take it with me today.

Hanta: Okay! We will be waiting here

You nodded and rushed to your room. You prayed to god to not meet Izuku. You opened the door from your room and you quickly picked up your wallet that was laying on your desk.

Y/n: There we go

You mumbled to yourself and got out of the room. You were just about to sprint to your friends but someone stopped you.

Izuku: Where are you going to?

Y/n: I-im going to the arcade...

Izuku: With who?

You couldn't tell him that you're going with the boys.

Y/n: Mina!

He smiled and nodded.

Izuku: Okay then! Have fun!

He said as he gave a kiss in the cheek. You didn't like how jealous he was but you didn't know what to do with it.

...

It was nice to talk with Kirishima and joke around with Kaminari. Although it was still awkward between you and Katsuki, you two even talked a bit.

Katsuki: Oi, Nerd. Arent Deku gonna get mad?

Kaminari: Yeah... I still wonder why he dont want me around you!

Kirishima: Maybe because you act like a pervert?

Kaminari: Pervert!? Me!? No way!

Y/n: Well im really sorry. He is...a bit jealous...

Katsuki: Pfft, he can't just forbid you hanging out with us.

Y/n: Yeah... I just don't know what to do with it. I... I do love him.

Katsuki's expression changed. He was angrier than before.

Kirishima: Just talk to him. You know, we are not going to steal his girl... Right Kaminari?

He didn't respond even tho he heard that very well.

Kirishima: ...right?

*silence*

Kirishima: Oh cmon dude!

They started fighting as Sero tried to stop them which was actually pretty funny. Bakugo used the chance when the others were distracted and tried talking to you.

Katsuki: So... About what happened... At the party...

You didnt really wanted to talk about this situation but, looks like you have to.

Katsuki: Uh... Well... Fuck...how am I supposed to say that...

You got a suspicious look.

Y/n: Say what?

He stopped for a moment.

Katsuki: Fuck, okay I will just tell you. At the party, I wasn't that drunk at all. I knew what I was doing.

You looked up at him with a questioning face.

Katsuki: Of course I was kinda 'weirder' but I could control my self.

Y/n: Does that mean...

Katsuki:... Yes, I clearly knew what I was doing with you. I remember all of it...and...and I do liked it.

You opened your mouth as if you wanted to tell at him.

Katsuki: Before you say anything about how motherfucker I am. I wanted to say that I meant it. I didn't do that because I just wanted to fuck someone at the moment okay? I used... I used the chance to kiss you and... Do something more because...fuck...

"Because I have a crush on you okay?!"