|𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝|

Both of you got out of the room, you let Katsuki go first because you didn't really know where the kitchen is. While walking after Bakugo you noticed some pictures on the wall, a little one on the side especially caught your attention. There was a small Katsuki standing on some kind of rock and doing the 'all might pose' which was actually pretty cute, there was also a little kid behind him, he has green hair and freckles just like Izuku, so it was probably him.

Katsuki: You're going or not?

Y/n: A-ah! Sorry

You ran down the stairs. Katsuki's mom was already sitting at the table and waiting for you two.

Mitsuki: sit here.

She with a soft voice as you nodded and did as she told you to.

Mitsuki: I made Sashimi, I hope you like them

Y/n: I love them

You said with a smile appearing on your face. You were sitting in front of Katsuki and he was sitting next to his mother. Both of you started eating.

Mitsuki: So... Are you two like started dating or something...

Katsuki's face was red but you couldn't tell if it was from embarrassment or anger.

Katsuki: we literally met today.

Mitsuki rolled her eyes.

Mitsuki: Eh you know in this times everything is possible, otherwise Y/n seems to be a nice girl.

You didn't know what to say.

Katsuki: I'm not interested in girls at the time.

Mitsuki: So you like boys!?

Katsuki: No! I didn't say that! I mean that I have other things to focus on than a relationship you old hag!

You giggled and finished your food.

Katsuki: eh seems like you're finished, let's go then.

He dragged you by your arm roughly.

Y/n: W-Woah wait up!

He didn't listen, he was actually about to drag you out of the house when you didn't even have shoes on.

Y/n: Kacc- Bakugo, wait! I don't have shoes on!

He looked back at you and rolled his eyes.

Katsuki: Quick.

You nodded and walked back to the house. You put the shoes on and ran to Bakugo that was clearly not in a mood.

Katsuki: Let's go.

You followed him through the streets.

Katsuki: Ugh, don't mind this old hag.

Y/n: I think your mom is really nice!

Katsuki: Whatever, oh, and... You're always mistaking and says "Kacchan"

Y/n: Sorry! Like I said Izuku calls you like that and I just got used to it...

Katsuki: Yeah yeah, you can call me by my name of you really want to...dumbass

You chuckled.

Y/n: Hehe, Katsuki...Katsuki, Katsuki Katsuki katsukiiii!

You started jumping around him and repeating his name.