|𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙|

Izuku gently laid you down and very carefully started touching your body. It was clear that he was nervous, after all, it was his first time. He kissed you lower and lower...and lower. He removed his shirt and continued playing with you.

Izuku: Love...you don't even know how happy I am right now i-

Suddenly a loud sound of opening doors made you and Izuku jump out of the bed.

Kaminari: Hey Y/n- ooh...ohohoho what's happening here?

The blond-haired guy asked with an irritated look on his face.

Izuku: D-d-Denki! It's n-not like that I swear! Please dont report us to Sensei Aizawa...

Izuku bowed in front of Kaminari as if he was begging him.

Kaminari: Ugh... Chill Midoryia... I'm not going to report it...

Deku sighed in relief and you did as well. Both of you watched him quitting your room.

Deku: God... I'm sorry Y/n it's too awkward.

Y/n: It's okay... It wasn't your fault after all. We can do this another time

He smiled and nodded slightly.

Izuku: Well then... I think I will get going... If Aizawa finds out we're together this late he will get mad

You smiled and kissed him in the cheek for goodbye and watched as he was leaving your room. Now you were alone sitting on your bed and thinking about many things. You mostly thought about Katsuki, you knew he was some kind of a jerk but he is quite serious if we talk about private things.

Y/n: Ugh... I'm tired...

You mumbled to yourself and laid down on your bed making a comfortable position for falling asleep...

...

It was the next day, Saturday. Your eyes quickly opened up when a loud knocking was able to hear.

Y/n: Chill, im coming...

You said with a sleepy voice. After opening the door you saw Mina that was surprisingly mad.

Mina: You better explain this!

She said as she took her phone right in front of your face. The phone was showing a picture of you and Katsuki...doing THIS at the party.

Y/n: W-what is this!?

Mina: Can't you see? It's you and Katsuki, at the party!

She was really mad at you.

Y/n: Mina... I can explain this i-

She cut you off.

Mina: Dont explain this to me! You better go down to the kitchen and see what is happening.

You sweatdropped as you heard those words. Your legs ran as fast as they could to the kitchen, you had to explain all of this real quick. As you got downstairs, you saw Deku and Katsuki arguing and the others were just watching... Except for Kirishima, he tried his best to calm them down but it wasn't very effective. Suddenly Izuku's eyes went on you.

Izuku: And look who's here...

Y/n: Izuku, I can explain this...please... I was drunk and-

Izuku: You always have excuses and that's why you lied to me about the arcade. Because you wanted to hang out with this bastard and not me!

You have never seen him like this before. He was really mad.