Chapter 37: Venom

A/N: Sorry i've been ded for 10 years.

Arlo summoned another barrier that surrounded the Agwin team. It shrinked and shrinked, the already injured Agwin team gotten even more cuts amd injuries.

Blyke walked towards the cornered Agwin team. He pointed his fingers at them and prepared to fire a beam.

"Surrender or die."

"Well done Asslo, now we just need to upload this in the school forums." Elia teased as she hit the stop record button.

Broven glared at Elia.
"Do you really want to publicize that?" He asked weakly as the healer healed his injuries.

"Of course! Otherwise why would we bother with weaklings such as yourselves." Elia didn't pay attention as she was too busy uploading the video.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!" Broven shouted, he tried dashing forward only for his injuries to open up.

"Broven!" Rein shouted after him in worry.

Broven didn't mind his pain and activated his ability. He ballooned in size but that only caused his injuries to widen.

Elia raised an eyebrow. She casually summoned an ice shield and flung it towards Broven, this sent him flying.

"Be grateful, had I summoned anything else you would've been sent into a comatose." She looked at Broven in disdain. "Lets go."
Elia walked away, with the other royals from wellston following her behind.

"Broven are you okay?" Rein and Gou exclaimed.

"How dare they do this! I'll make them pay!" Gou shouted in fury.

"Don't! That woman, she's not just any reserve."

"What? You were just injured, if you were okay, you could've beaten her." Rein said in disbelief.

"No, she may be wellston's true trump card." Broven said dispiritedly.

"You were wayyy too savage to the Agwin team?" Blyle intentionally stretched his words.

"Maybe I went a little overboard." Elia gently rubbed her head and shrugged. "Anyways, It's pretty late, why don't we head to a local cafe or something. I mean, this is a cost to celebrate."

"Save it! U just want dessert." Blyke said.

Elia stuck a tongue out.

"I know a couple of places around here. Of course, our generous king here will treat right?" Elia looked over to Arlo.

"Do I even have a choice?" Arlo murmered before nodding and putting the biggest smile.

"Great!"

"Sir, can you explain what's going on?" Remi asked concernedly.

Remi had found the situation extremely weird in this town, she discovered that there were actually no females. She had met this old man after coincidently bumping into him. After she told the old man that she was a superhero, the old man kneeled and begged for her help.

"Of course." The old man said while sobbing quietly. "We were just a quiet irrelevant low tier town. It was peaceful until one day, this terrorist group came. They called themselves, Venom. They control everything here now, their leader is called the Serpent King. No one sees him. Rumour has that he is a vampire, he enjoys the blood of females." After he finished his explanation, the old man broke into uncontrolled sobs.

"A vampire?" Remi thought. "I've never heard of that. He's probably just keeping the females hostage."

"Because they have all our female companions, we are forced to do whatever they want." The old man looked dejected, as if he has lost all hope.

"Don't worry! I'm a superhero after all." Remi said proudly.

Suddenly, there was a loud knock on the table.

"Mitch Len? We've received your report about a hostile intruder." An gruffy voice said from the other side of the door.

"Sorry." The old man mouthed with an apologetic look on his face.