Chapter 36 | le rendant jaloux

le rendant jaloux

le rendant jaloux

making him jealous

JORDAN'S match is today.

"You are going to win, Jordan. Don't worry about a thing. Just give it your best. You are a Ruby and history proves that Rubies have never lost to Emeralds. It's in your blood." I reassure Jordan.

To say Jordan is nervous will be an understatement. He was confidence just last night when we munching on pizza and watching Netflix. And now he is like a kid who needs all the support he could get. I want to tell him to grow a pair but then, I better keep my mouth shut.

"Yes, I can do this. I can freaking do this. I will win." He says and I smile at him. Alas, he opens his eyes.

I peck him on the cheek and then he smiles at goes to his team.

The match starts in fifteen minutes and all this pep talk has got me hungry. I adjust Jordan's jersey and walk past the crowd. Nani and Michael wouldn't be there for the match as Nani has a really bad backache and she can barely sit up let alone travel. Jordan surely was upset by the news but he knows his mother's health is more important. That's what I admire the most about him.

As I walk through the crowd, I notice people staring at me and whispering. Damn my good observation skills. Sometimes I wish I could just not hear and see these people around me.

Showing up in Jordan's jersey has created a bit of commotion but I have ignored it as such. People think that we are dating and that he is my rebound after Xavier. I scoff at the thought. Like I need a rebound. I don't need a man to know my worth. I can very well survive without a boyfriend. All I need is a good friend at the moment and Jordan is just that. Why can't they have that thought in their head? They just like drama, that's all.

I buy coke for myself and a hotdog. I could have bought one for Jordan but I don't want him throwing up a hotdog in the middle of the game. This game is important for his college applications and all so I don't want him having any distractions. I finally make way through the crowd and sit at the place Jordan had reserved for me in the bleachers. He says he wants his princess to have a good look of his game and even though I argued that he had no need to do so, I finally agreed to his puppy eyes. I can't help it, that boy surely knows how to get his way.

The other students simply glare at me and I just ignore them, like the expert I am.

I look through my Instagram feed for some time. I wish I could deal the account but I need it for my company. Better social media interaction, the more crowd will I get for my designs. Not that I actually need it but Damien insists. He is the businessman so I don't argue with him. he knows what he is doing. He suggested that I should hire a manager for myself and truth being told, I am considering doing so. But not so soon. I think I might get a hybrid for the job. Emeralds are too much of a risk.