Chapter 38 | test j'échoue

test j'échoue

test j'échoue

test I fail

I SIGH as I make way to my AP Physics class. I don't know why do I even bother taking that class, it's illogical. They simply try to explain magic through science. If my fellow Rubies were here, I am sure we would be laughing our heart out through this class.

I adjust my crop top and then head towards the class.

People stare at me like I am a model or something. I know I am gorgeous; they don't need to stare at me to make me realise that. The girls envy me for no reason at all. Everyone is beautiful in their own way, then why this insecurity.

The stares I have been getting aren't all friendly, though. Yes, students were angry that I had supported the Southside. They were angrier that I had supposedly got Edward kicked out of the match but then, it was his actions not mine. But they just want to gossip, so I let them. They don't dare approach me. I hold some power over them, since I am close to the Queen. Everyone knows that even if a single hair of mine is hurt, they are very much committing a social suicide. Not only they will be getting a good beating from me, there will be a whole lot of media drama.

I don't know why but when Edward rejected me, something inside me stirred.

The hate I have been carrying in my heart just exploded everywhere and now, I am a ticking time bomb. They know better to not mess with me.

My days have been spent in my shop, designing the gowns for no reason at all. The Queen's gowns are all done and delivered. The girls haven't been selected, yet and still I am here designing gowns. And when I do, I can't help but cry.

They remind me of something I am missing a lot. My family.

I want to see my father again, cry in his arms. I want Cal and Alexander to hold on to me and never let go. I want to see their faces and tell me that everything is going to be okay. Those gowns remind me of my past life, the life I had as a princess. Tears dare to leave my eyes but they don't.

I am like an emotionless person. Nothing excites me anymore. There is a deep void in my heart that I don't think will ever be filled.

I have lost everyone I have ever loved. Maybe I do deserve to be punished. Maybe hate is all I deserve.

I open the class's door only to find pin drop silence, which is unlikely at this point of time. The class is filled with girls only and I wonder what's going on. I see three teachers in the same class and some drones hovering over them. is there a test I forgot about?

One look at the board and I know I had.

The Test of the year.

Second level of 'Future Queen of Emerald'. Of course, I will forget about it.