Chapter 5

*2 weeks later*

Ke'Asia POV:
Me & Kae have been talking for 2 weeks. I joined the cheer squad and Kae joined the football team, he look so fine in his uniform 😍😍. Kayla said he's using me for sex but I think she's jealous. Nyla said he talks to older girls in his junior classes 🙁 but idk how true that is. I think their both just jealous 🙄.

Kaevyon POV:
I started talking to Ke'Asia a few weeks ago & I wanna make her my girlfriend but she playing 😴. She told me about her past relationship with her ex but I'm not him and she need to realize that.

Ke'Asia POV:
       There's a pool party tonight and we're all going, fasho! I got my bathing suit picked out already. Since the party was announced 3 weeks ago we been asked Nana to go and she said yes but as long as we kept our grades up. I hope Keavyon be there 🥰.

Me, Gabby, & Kayla are getting ready in my room and talking about the boys we talk to. Kayla & Gabby both talk to one of Kae's hbs and they both recently lost they virginities 😬.. I'm still a virgin bc idk if Kae is gonna be around long or if he takes me serious 🤷🏽‍♀️. He acts like he really care about me but idk if it's true or not, my trust issues are really fucked up 😪. My ex cheated on me bc I wouldn't have sex with him 💔.