Kisses and Apologies

Katsuki held Izuku close, nose buried in his hair, the greenette snuggled into his chest, staring at the wall as the smaller male slept, his soft snores the only sound in the compact dorm room. The blonde couldn't get his mind off of what had happened that day, worry continuously building up in his mind. How could Izuku possibly question his love for him? Well.... I was a dick to him most of our lives.. He grimaced at the thought, subconsciously holding his lover closer, inhaling deeply as he breathed in the calming scent of his boyfriend's shampoo. "I love you..." He whispered into his curls, slowly reaching to the bedside table to grab his phone, taking it off charger and turning it on, flinching at the bright light. Blinking a few times to adjust, he unlocked the device, using both hands to search 'Hanahaki disease', eyes squinting as he read in his mind. "Hanahaki disease is an illness caused by one-sided love in which victims will cough up flower petals of their crush's favorite flower and color. This disease often results in inevitable death, unless they go through the surgery required to save their life, as there is no known cure yet. This surgery removes all of the patient's emotions, and afterwards they must continue to take medication to keep it this way."

The blonde grumbled lowly, he already knew that. Frowning, he began reading again, "This disease may also be cured if the person in which they love, falls in love with them, too. Though, the person with the disease may continue to have the symptoms of Hanahaki for one of two reasons. The first being if they doubt the other's love for them, if they become to self conscious over this, they may get the illness fully again if they aren't shown that they truly love them fast enough. Second, if they've had the disease for a long time, then their body is trying to rid itself of the flowers, the symptoms might be worse than before, and it'll continue to be this way for a week until they're completely gone." Katsuki's eyes widened, looking down at his boyfriend's peaceful face, chuckling at the small dribble of drool running down his chin. "So.... Is that it...? I hope it'll go away soon.." He muttered to himself, kissing Izuku's forehead tenderly.
.
.
.
Izuku groaned as he heard a knock at his door, sluggishly opening his eyes and squirming out of his lover's protective hold. He smiled down at him warmly, kissing the sleeping blondes' lips as he stood up, pulling a hoodie over his head and stalking over to the door. Sleepily, he opened the door, eyes widening as he took in the crying form of his ex-friend. "Ochaco? I-I mean... Uraraka... What are you-" The brunette cut him off.

"I-Izuku, I'm so sorry!! I never m-meant it, I — I'm... gay, too..." She sobbed, hands tangling in her own hair, eyes squeezed shut.

"Hey," Izuku stood in confusion, hesitantly reaching a hand out to grab the girl's shoulder, knowing she was telling the truth, and pulled her to his chest, holding the girl comfortingly. "Tell me everything..." He spoke softly, pulling her into his dorm.

"I.... When I was younger... I... liked this girl... and when I told my mom, she... she forced me to be straight... She hit me... starved me, even.." Ochaco sniffled, crying into the males' shoulder. "In fear of it happening again, I put on a facade. I was being mean because I didn't want to get hurt again.. But I just ruined my closest friendships, all because I couldn't be honest with anyone, not even myself.." The brunette spoke, the green eyed boy listening closely.

"It's okay... But you need to tell all of this to Asui, she's heartbroken over this..."

"I-I know.." The brown eyed female said, looking down. "Can we do it tomorrow?" She asked, looking up into his eyes.

Izuku chuckled, "Sure," The greenette hugged her once more, before letting go. They both said goodnight, and she headed back to her room with more confidence than before.

"Deku?" The curly haired boy turned around, eyes landing on his boyfriend. "Why the fuck was she in here!?" He said lowly, anger apparent in his gravely voice.

"It's... a long story... But for now, I just wanna be with you," He grinned lightly, walking forward and capturing the male in a slow kiss. Katsuki's hands found the boy's hips, pulling him into his lap, smiling into the kiss as Izuku wrapped his arms around his neck, playfully nipping at his lips, before pulling away with an innocent look.

"You little tease," The spiky haired male said with a teasing tone, a smirk tugging at his lips, pulling him closer. "C'mere," He said in a hushed voice, starting to suck on his neck, earning a few squeaks.

"I love you, Kacchan," Izuku sighed, gaze falling on his lap. "I know you love me, I don't know why I was ever doubting you... Now that I've actually had time to think, I know it's not that you don't love me.. I researched the disease when I had first gotten it, I know everything about it.. I'm sorry," He mumbled, leaning into his boyfriend's hold.

The older male smiled, "I love you, too, Deku."
.
.
.
"Tsuyu...?" Izuku gave the brunette a comforting thumbs up, Katsuki offering one as well, though reluctantly. "C-can I talk to you..?" She spoke through the door.

Mina threw the door open, only in a sports bra and leggings, Asui right behind her in an oversized sweater and skinny jeans. "What do you want?" She glared down at the brown eyed girl, Ochaco had tears in her eyes.

"I-I...." She glance behind her, her eyes locked on her bare feet as her heartbeat became rapid, the constant drumming in her ears making her start to cry. "I'm so sorry..." She sniffled. "I should go...." The sobbing girl turned to leave, before a warm hand grabbed her wrist, pulling her back.

"What... what's wrong?" Mina asked, eyes full of concern, yet her posture showed her wariness. Ochaco slumped her shoulders, hand uselessly trying to wipe her tear stained cheeks.

"I..... um..."
.
.
.
Mina and Asui stared down at the curled up brunette, sorrow showing in their expressions as they both held out a hand for her. "Did that really happen? Kero," The small frog-like girl asked, squeezing the girl's hand as she took the ones' offered to her. The chocolatey eyes girl nodded shyly, locking eyes with the lovers, before her eyes widened, her lips being twined with Mina's. When the pink female pulled away, the shy green haired girl pressed her lips to Ochaco's as well.

"I-I!! W-what-?!"

"Will you go out with us, Ochaco?" Mina asked simply, looking at Asui for confirmation.

"Please? Kero."

"Y-yes-" She dove in, trapping the other two females in her arms.

__________________

Kinda a half-assed ending, but oh well! There ya go! I know it's been like.. two months? Since I last updated this, and that's because I just lost interests, I guess. Stay healthy and beautiful my little pups!! Byeeeeeeeeee!!! 🖤🖤🖤

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes!

1216 words

Didn't edit—