11. The Denali Coven!

Edward's POV

"Sorry i just need to talk to my friend for one second" i said to Jason "do not kiss him again!" i whispered to Bella "that was gross, but i still won" "this guys thoughts wont end i know how to fix it!" i said and kissed Bella and Jason stared wide eye and he felt hurt and felt like punching me "what is going on you just kissed me!" he said to the both of us "well she doesn't like you so get lost" i replied and he got up and got his carry on and went to the flight attendent and asked for a new seat and the flight attendent gave him a new seat in the front since there was still empty seats "really you just killed his feelings and thank you that was gross!" she said "im sorry i just got a little jealous" "aww your so cute when your jealous" "yea yea whatever" i said and turned to look out the window "Edward ill be back im going to go and wash my mouth" she said while getting up and left to the washroom in the back of the plane, i got up and went to the washroom she went in, i heard her washing her mouth with water lol when she was done she came out but i wrapped my arm around her and went in the washroom with her and locked thw door and kissed her but she pushed me off "what are you doind mad child?! we cant be here together!" "i just wanted to kiss you" i said and kissed her and she kissed back but then push me off "you can kiss me when we are in our seats" she said and i made a sad face "wait here we need new contacts on" Bella said giving me a pair "thanks" i siad and put mine on and she put hers on we secretly walked out of the washroom together making sure we wouldnt get caught and then walked to our seats when we sat down she came and put her lips on mine and it felt like we kissed forever "excuse me sorry to interrupt but we will be landing in 10 minutes" a lady said to us "thank you, how long is the whole plane ride?" i asked her "3 hours and 20 minutes and it is 11:20 pm" "okay thank you" "no problem" she said while smiling and leaving "is Eleazar picking us up?" "yea he said he would" "everyone please return to your seats and put on your seat belt we will be landing now" a flight attendent anounced and we started to land and we touched the floor "we are now in Alaska welcome and thank you for choosing our air line i hope you have a nice vacation and please do not get out of your seats until the air craft comes to a final stop thank you" a lady anounced, the plane stopped moving and we got out and went to pick up our luggage and then we went throught all the security areas and went to where people meet there family, friends etc. "Edward!" a female voice called it was Tanya's voice, "hi Tanya" i said and went towards her and she gave me a hug it was the first time we made skin contact and when we did our skin sparked like what happened with me and Bella, Alice and Jasper, Emmett and Rosalie, Carlisle and Esme, that was weird "where's Eleazar?" i asked Tanya "Carmen wanted Eleazar to stay with him so they could have alone time for a couple minutes" "oh okay, well Tanya this is my soul mate Bella" i said introducing my Bella "hello Bella im Tanya its a pleasure to meet you" she said holding out her hand towards Bella but her thoughts were different ~why couldn't i have Edward i dont understand! shit he is reading my mind!~ "hi Tanya its a pleasure to meet you to" Bella said shaking her hand "so shall we go?" Tanya asked "sure" me and Bella said at the same time, we headed outside and Tanya's car was ready we put our bags in the back and Tanya drove to her house and me and Bella took our contacts off.

Bella's POV

Alaska looked beautiful in the dark, Tanya finally came to a stop and Edward got our bags i looked at the house and it was so beautiful it was a giant mansion but it looked like a giant cottage, Tanya opened the door and let us in, there were other vampires around when we walked in "Edward!" they all said "hello" he said while going around hugging them all lightly barely touching them but for the guy vampire Edward just shook his hand "Eleazar, Carmen, Irina, Kate, this is Bella my soul mate, Bella meet Eleazar, Carmen, Irina, Kate" "hello Bella nice to meet you, i hope you'll enjoy you stay here" Eleazar said "nice to meet you too, thank you for having me" i said "anytime, this is my wife Carmen" Eleazar replied "hello Carmen" "hello Bella" Carmen replied "hi Bella" the two girls said Irina and Kate "hello" i replied "if you want i can tell you your power today or you can settle down first and i cant tell you tomorrow" "tomorrow if you dont mind" "not at all, Carmen can you show them there room please?" "sure" Carmen said happily and kissed Eleazar's cheek and told me and Edward to follow her when we got upstairs show showed us our room "here you go" Carmen said, "thank you" me and Edward said and she closed the door and left "it might sound weird but i am tired so im going to turn into hybrid form and sleep is that okay?" "sure, wait hybrid whats that?" "oh when i found out about you, i found out vampires can't have kids but a vampire and human can so that makes it half vampire and half human so if i went in human form and were to do it with you i would be able to get me pregnant and the child would grow until a certain age" "what!" "yup" "wow, well im going to go for a walk, goodnight Bella" Edward said kissing me on the forehead and left, when he left i closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Tanya's POV

I heard Edward telling Eleazar that he was going for a walk while Bella slept a little by using her power, wow that really cool, Edward left the house to walk outside and i chose to walk with him "so why did you choose to go for a walk?" "i dont know" he said confused and i couldn't help but giggle "why did you choose to go for a walk?" Edward asked me "there's no point of lying because you'll just listen to my thoughts, i chose to walk because i haven't seen you in awhile and i missed you and i like you a lot" i said while looking and him i reached to hold he hand and i felt sparks and he pulled away quickly "what was that" i asked before he could tell me to stop "what?" "didnt you feel the sparks?" "yes, what is that?" "i dont know we can find out later" he said and i reached out for his hand again but he pulled away "Tanya please don't you'll ruin everything" "but i love you Edward, i dont care if your with Bella you were suppose to be with me" i said while getting closer to him and he walked back until his back was on a tree "Tanya please stop" "no, i love you" i whispered to him and i kissed him on the lips but in vampire speed he pulled away and ran to the forest and i went after him "your my soul mate too" Edward said and i was in shock but so happy i knew he was suppose to be mine "whats that?" he asked looking ahead of us "my little cottage, when i want to be alone i go there it has a little living room and a bedroom and a little jacuzzi, wanna see it?" "sure" we walked to my cottage and i opened the door and let him go in first "its beautiful" he said "thanks" i couldnt help but reach out for his hand again it just felt so good to be held by him, "Tanya stop now" "but i dont want to" he then got mad and pushed me on the wall "Tanya i love Bella she is my soul mate im happy and you are going to mess up everything!" he said in a very serious voice to me "well im your soul mate to you feel what i feel!" i said back "no i dont have the same feelings" he said to me "yes you do!" i said and i kissed him on the lips and held his neck so he wouldn't make me let go, he was trying to release my hands but then he started to kiss me back and he put his hands on my waist and held me closer it felt so good, we were slamming each other on the wall but i lead him into the bedroom and threw him on the bed and went on top of him and kissed his lips and his neck and i ripped his shirt off my hands exploring his abs and he moaned and in vampire speed he came on top of me and kissed my lips and kissed down my neck then he came back to my lips and ripped my top off and started to kiss down my neck to my chest which made me moan and then he went down to the end of my stomach and ripped my jeans off and came back up to my lips and neck, in vampire speed i went on top of him and ripped his pants off and kissed his neck and he came on top of me and started to hump me and i moaned, then my bra and underwear came off and his boxers were off.

When we finished we rested in each others arms but then i got a phone call from Kate and Irina but i didn't answer and Edward Imediatly put his boxers on and i put my bra and underwear on "Edward where are you going?" i asked "do you have pants and shorts for me?" he asked in a hurry "yea there is some of friends clothes that they forgot in the closet" i said and he went inside and put on what he liked best, i changed too "Edward" i said but when he got everything he needed he left in vampire speed, really he's going to go back to Bella when we just broke my bed!