13. Im So Sorry Bella!

Bella's POV

Jacob just kissed me but he pulled away and kept saying how sorry he was i know me and Edward just broke up but i always loved Jacob from the start and then when i dated Edward i still had feelings for Jacob a little and now he kissed me and i kinda liked it and i found out he imprinted on me so why shouldn't i kiss him.

My brain is saying wait a little before i go with him but my body and heart is reaching towards Jacob and just wants him you know what people say follow your heart so i did, i went to Jacob and kissed him and held my arms around his neck and he kissed me back and put his arms around my waist it felt so good Jacob is First and Edward is last for cheating on me.

We broke the kiss, but i didn't want to let go of him so i kept my arm around his neck "Bella what's going on?" he whispered to me "when we first met i liked you when i was dating Edward i still had feelings for you but i tried to ignore it for some reason and now that he cheated on me i realized i was meant to be with you, i love Edward but i love you more your always a step ahead and i want to be with you i want to be your girlfriend" i whispered to him, "i love you my Bella" he said and kissed me and i kissed him back we then broke the kiss apart.

He walked towards his house and brought me with him he kept his hand around my waist we went inside his house and it was bigger they made the house bigger, Billy was in the living room and Jacob told me to wait in his room so i did.

Jacob's POV

I told my Bella to wait in my bedroom for me and so she did, i went to the living room and sat on the couch beside my father "dad i need to speak with you its important" "sure son whats up?" "i imprinted on Bella" "Bella is not here."

"Yes she is she was with the Cullens another vampire was passing through Forks and he bit Bella by the time the Cullens found her they couldn't save her she had too much venom inside her system so they had to let her change and she has chosen to drink animal blood and Edward cheated on her and she just said she has always loved me and when i looked in her eyes i imprinted on her she is in my room right now" I said super quickly "oh my god, may i speak with her?" "i guess" i said and my dad wheeled himself to my room.

Bella's POV

I heard Jacob talk with his father and now Billy was coming to Jacobs room to talk with me he opened the door and stayed at the entrance "hi Billy" i said "hi Bella" he said with caution "i promise im not going tol kill anyone" "are you going to drink human blood?" "no i am going to stick with animal blood not wolves of course."

"Good, so you know about Jacob?" "yea, im a shape shifter myself" "really?" "yea its one of my powers i can shift into whatever i want, my second power is shielding other mental powers" "wow" "yea" "dad me and Bella must go" Jacob said "okay" Billy said wheeling his chair back into the living room.

"So where are we going?" i asked "i dont know i just didn't want my father to bother us" "actually i do have to go somewhere" i said while getting up and Jacob followed, Jacob picked me up bridal stlye and put me inside his rabbit and he went in the passenger side "so where are we headed?" Jacob asked me "going to tell Charlie what i am."

"Are you mad! no freakin way!" "Jake! i dont want to stay away from him i need my father!" "well then hes going to think the Cullens are vampires too then!" "great, ill asked the Cullens if i may tell Charlie what i am and the Cullens won't be to happy" " yes so lets go back in my house" "noooo i am going to the Cullens you stay here" he pouted when i said that "no don't go please Bella" he said.

I got out of the car and he did to and started to walk to the Cullens house, Jacob grabbed my arm to stop me "Jacob ill be fine" i said as i kissed his cheek and ran in vampire speed to the Cullens house in the forest, i got there and changed into a hybrid knocked on the door and it opened it was Alice.

"Bella you still live here you have no where to go" "no im moving" "come with me" Alice said while pulling me in the forest so the family cant here us obvisously Edward was now here "Bella your my sister you Emmetts sister your Jaspers sister your Carlisles and Esmes daughter they love you i love you! you can live here please stay i know it will hurt but please do it for everyone but Edward please Bella i love you like your my own blood sister" she said while sobbing.

Okay ill stay because i want to be friends with them and live with them (except Edward!) i grabbed Alice so tight i had to let go a little because i was hurting her "Alice i love them and i love you too i feel the same!" i said and we held each other for awhile until we stopped hugging each other and we walked inside and Edward was on his knees right when i opened the door "Bella im so sorry ple-" i cut him off "Edward, Jacob Imprinted on me, he loves me a lot before i met you i liked him and i know he wont cheat on me so i went with my heart and im with Jacob!" i said fast just to make Edward shut up but it didnt work.

"I wont stop fighting for you please Bella dont date him Bella i love yo-" "NO YOU DON'T YOU BROKE MY HEART I OFFIACIALLY DONT HAVE A HEART BECAUSE YOU BROKE IT I LOVED YOU SO MUCH AND YOU CHOSE TO HURT ME SO MUCH!"

"Edward i never want to talk to you again i never liked Tanya and you hurt her someone as special as her!" Alice said to Edward "IM SO SORRY!" Edward yelled "NO YOUR NOT YOU CHEATER!" i yelled and started crying so hard "I AM SORRY!" "WHY DONT YOU JUST GO TO ALASKA AND GO HAVE SEX WITH TANYA YOU SURE ENJOYED IT THE FIRST TIME!" i yelled to Edward and i turned to Alice "Alice where will i stay?" i asked Alice "the guest room but it will turn into your room" "its okay dont decorate it for me unless you really want to decorate something" "yay ill put your bags in your room!" she said while jumping up and down there was a knock on the door and i opened it and it was Tanya! with bags in her hand like she was staying! "Tanya what the fuck are you doing here are you here to sleep with Edward again?!" "yes, im here to be with him" i got so mad i was just about to punch her but Edward came in front of me in a flash "Tanya i do not love you, well i do but not as much as Bella you have 49% of my heart mean while Bella has 51% of it, i never told you i wanted to be with you, you just forced me to have sex with you" "but i thought after that we would be together, i love you Edward! i met you first your suppose to be mine!" "no, now you must leave you cause my family pain and me too" Tanya started to sobb and she gave me a glare and left, Edward closed the door and he turned to me and he kissed me on the lips once he did that i punched him in the face and grabbed Alice's arm and went to her room and closed the door behind me "Why did he do that im going to kill him, Tanya or i should just kill myself!" i yelled "I hate Edward he knows how much we like you! how could he did that to us and you!" "lets just forget all that, i have to talk to the family can you tell everyone to come on the roof while i wait there" "sure" Alice said while going downstairs to tell them to come upstairs, i went on the roof and waited everyone then on the roof and they all watched me including Edward "Everyone i need to talk to you because i need your permision if i can do something" "sure what is it Bella?" Carlisle asked "i need Charlie in my life and i dont want him to think his only child is dead and will never see her again so i was wondering if i may tell Charlie what i am and what you guys are, i know its a lot to ask and dangerous but please?" "i dont see him telling anyone so i say yes!" Alice said "i agree with Alice" Jasper said "sure sis!" Emmett said "fine" Rosalie said "sure sweetheart" Esme said "hmmm if Alice says he wont tell anyone then yes" Carlisle said and i then looked at Edward and he just nodded "thanks everyone ill tell you when im going to go and tell him okay?" i said and everyone nodded and left downstairs but Edward walked extremely slow downstairs while i ran in vampire speed to my room and took out my swim suit it was dark blue and changed quickly into it in vampire speed and took a towel and my phone and walked upstairs, i needed to swim to relax, when i was walking up the stairs Edward's eyes popped out since i didn't wrap the towel around me he stopped and watched me while i went up the stairs, creep go do that to Tanya! i put the towel and cell phone on the ground and went in the pool i did handstands, front flips, back flips, a lot of stunts in the water but while i was swimming in the water i heard someone coming in the water too then someone held me by the waist and pulled me out and i was against someone's chest i opened my eyes and saw Edward in nothing but shorts "what are you doing!" i said while pulling away "Bella im sorry please forgive me" he said and then my phone rang i went to the other side of the pool and looked at it, it was Jacob, I answered it once away from Edward.