-𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙧-

My Darling Is Worthy
Disclaimer: *Smut*

          "But it's a trick!" Clint says rolling his eyes

"No, no, it's much more than that." Thor said, cheering his beer with Steve while keeping a protective arm around my shoulder.

"Ah, whoever be he worthy shall haveth the power," Clint jokes. I giggle at his voice. " Whatever man, it's a trick!"

"Go ahead and try to pick it up!" I suggest smiling. I was shit faces drunk right now and I'm going to be laughing for the rest of the night. Clint looked at Thor for his permission.

"Please, be my guest," Thor said and kissed the top of my head.

"Really?" Clint asked.

"Yeah." Thor conformed.

Rhodes laughed, "Oh this is gonna be beautiful."

"Clint you've had a tough week," Tony starts. "We won't hold it against you if you can't get it up."

I giggled loudly, cuddling next to Thor more. "Darling, you are finding everything hilarious tonight." He smiles.

"I'm really really drunk, baby." I tell him. I lean up and give him a kiss on the lips, earning a "gross" from Tony.

"You know I've seen this before, right," Clint said before trying to pick up the hammer. He puts his hands around its handle. Clint pulls up, but the hammer stays still. I giggle some more as he struggles to pick it up. "I still don't know how you do it!" He says.

"Smell the silent judgement?" Tony asked.

"Please, Stark, by all means," Clint says motioning to the hammer.

Tony gets up. The rest of the team say there opinion. "Never one to shrink from an honest challenge," he says, making his way to the hammer. "It's physics." He says. Tony puts the his wrist in the loopy thing at the end of the hammer. "Right, so if I lift it, then I rule Asgard?"

"Yes, of course." Thor confirms.

"I will be reinstituting Prima Nocta," Tony announced. He placed his foot on the table, with both hands on the handle of the hammer, he lifts but the hammer did not move. "I'll be right back." He said.