-𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙧-

The whole tower heard.

           You paced nervously around the room

           You paced nervously around the room. You looked at your phone and saw their was a minute left on your timer. One minute left until you find out if your pregnant or not.

          If you were pregnant, you don't know how to feel. Your profession as an Avenger will make it hard to juggle a baby. But their's the other concern of your boyfriend. You had never talked about kids before and you didn't know how he'd take it.

          You breathed in sharply when you heard the timer ring. You went back in the bathroom and picked up the stick with a shaking hand. It said 'Pregnant'.

           "Well, shit." You mumbled.

:::***:::

           You've been subtly avoiding Thor throughout the day. You were going to tell him, but you chickened our every time. But it's night time now, and their's no chance you can avoid him as you share a room.

          As you stared at yourself in the bathroom mirror, Thor came in and hugged you from behind. He placed a kiss on your exposed shoulder and you smiled.

          "Have I upset you today, my love?" He asked you, staring at both of you in the mirror.

          You turned around and wrapped your arms around his neck. "No," you shook your head. You stroked his beard. "I'm not upset at you. You've done nothing wrong."

          "Then why have you been distancing yourself from me?" He asked.

          You took a deep breath. "I was nervous to tell you something. I don't know how you'll react when I tell you."

          "Your getting me nervous with all your suspense." He chuckled.

          "I'm pregnant." I told him.

           He stared at me for w minute, registering the words I had uttered. Then, he leaned in and kissed me passionately. He wrapped his arms around and spun me around causing me to giggle.

           "IM GOING TO BE A FATHER!" He screamed. 

           "You're happy?" I asked him smiling.

           "Of course I'm happy! We're starting our family." He exclaimed. "I love you so much, y/n. I can't wait to build our family."

            "I love you." I tell him.

             Then a knock was heard through the door. You and Thor went to answer it together. You were greeted by the rest of the team.

              "OH MY GOD YOU'RE PREGNANT!" Nat said excitedly.

             "Congrats on knocking her up, twinkle toes." Tony said.

           "How do you guys know, I just told him." I asked them astounded.

          "Thor screamed "I'm going to be a father!"," Steve shrugged. "The whole tower heard him."