-𝙋𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙤 𝙈𝙖𝙭𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙛𝙛-

A smile graced your face as you excitedly walk to your boyfriends room

           A smile graced your face as you excitedly walk to your boyfriends room. It's his 19 birthday and you were excited to surprise him with breakfast in bed. As you crept quietly through the hall, you opened his door and exclaimed. "Happy Birthd-"

            You had dropped the tray you held in your hands as you saw the sight in front of you. Pietro laid with a blond girl in his bed. Both were under the covers and seemed to be naked. The plates break on the floor and immediately wakes up Pietro, the girl stayed put on his chest. He looks at you with wide eyes.

             "Princess, it's- this isn't."

             You said nothing to him. You walk over to the girl and you grabbed her by her hair. She wakes up and screams as you drag her out of Pietro's room, while she's still naked. You walk to the elevator and get the attention of the other Avengers. The look at you with absolute horror. You were seen as the softest of the bunch, so the sight they saw in front of them was shocking.

            Shoving the girl in the elevator, you push the button to the bottom floor for her. "F.R.I.D.A.Y," you called out.

             "Yes, Ms. Y/L/N," it responds.

             "Make sure that whore can't get back up here. And make sure she can never enter this facility again." You ordered.

             "Certainly." it reply's. "Ashly Turner has now been banned from the facility."

           Pietro sped into the room and grabbed your hand. "What did you do to her?"

            You quickly snatched your hand back and slapped him in the face. "I sent her back in the streets where she belongs. I would send you there too, if I could. We're over."

            "Y/n, don't be rash." He pleads.

             "I could be doing worse right now, Maximoff," she threatened him. "I would cut off your cock, but I won't because you're Wanda's brother. That would make her very upset. But try and touch me again, and I won't hesitate to do it."

             You pushed him out of your way and went to the training room to blow off steam. The other Avengers started giving Pietro a look. Wanda walked up to her brother and slapped him in the face as well, then she went to console you.