-𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙍𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨-

HORSE
Disclaimer: *SMUT*

             You watched as Steve and Tony are playing HORSE

You watched as Steve and Tony are playing HORSE. Tony had HO and Steve had an H. It was Tony's turn to shoot next. He shoots and the ball misses.

"Haha! HOR!" You teased Tony. "You suck at Basketball, Tony. Why'd you agree to this."

"I don't want to hear it from a person who's a short as a garden gnome." Tony sassed.

"Height has nothing to do with it," You retorted. "Even if I am a garden gnome, I can shoot way better than you."

"Come prove it, gremlin."

You stood up, walking towards the pair. "So I'm a gremlin, now? I dig it," You say, grabbing the ball from him. Tony backs up, as furthest away from the hoop as he can and points the spot you shoot from. "I see you're trying to do me dirty, Stark, but it's not going to work."

Taking your place, you calculate your shot. You shoot the ball effortlessly and it makes the hoop. Steve bursts out laughing. "Who's the gremlin now? Try to do what I just did."

"You know what? I have better things to do. I'll just go save the world again." Tony said rolling his eyes and leaving the court.

Steve goes over to you and wraps his arms around you. "I never knew you could shoot like that."

"Having telekinesis just makes things a little easier," You smirk.

"You little vixen." Steve chuckled.

              "That shot was impossible!"

              "Still, cheating should never be condoned," He smirked at you. "As punishment, you play HORSE with me."

              You giggle. "That doesn't sound that bad."

              "Strip HORSE."

              "Mr.Rogers!" You gasped dramatically. "How could you think of such a provocative game... I go first."

               You and Steve start to play. You noticed that he would purposely miss so that he'd have to take off a piece of clothing. You acted like you were trying, but the both of you knew you weren't.

               "Oh man!" Steve said. "I'm only in my boxers now."

                 "I can help with those, if you want." You smirked, now only in your bra and panties.

                 "Can you, doll? It'd be too difficult for me."

                 You walk towards him and kneel down in front of him. Teasingly, you slowly drag them down. Steve's hard member springs out. You take him into your hands and began to pump him. Steve groans in pleasure. You put him in your mouth and expertly sucked him. The parts I couldn't fit with my mouth, j accommodated with my hands.

                  "Fuck, Y/N," Steve said. "Get off your knees, doll."

                   You did as he said. Steve picks you up and you wrap your legs around him. Your arms cling to his neck and he holds you with on arm. With his other hand, he cups your womanhood and is satisfied when he feels your dripping wet. Impatiently, he rips your panties off.

                    Steve kisses you passionately. "You ready, baby girl?"

                   "Yes, Stevie."

                  Steve takes himself and enters you. You moan as you stretched yourself to his size. Steve begins to thrust into you.

                "Fuck me, Steve." You pleaded with him. Usually, Steve was a very gentle lover and you loved that about him. But having sex in the middle of the basketball court was not a norm for you, and you wanted him to to fuck you to the point of limping.

                He does as you asked and his movements became rougher. Steve pounds into you greedily with speed. He hits your g-spot multiple times in a row making you scream at the sensation.

               "S-Steve I'm about to-"

              "Me too, doll. Cum for me, Y/N."

              Steve pounds into you a few more times before him and you released. You rested your head on his shoulder, a smile on your face. "I don't think I'll be able to walk, Steve."

             "You won't need to, baby." He says. Steve pulls his shirt to your form and it covers your body. He somehow managed to put on his shorts and gathered the clothes on the ground.

            He carried you out of the court bridal style. You were holding the clothes.

            "Hey guys," Bruce said as you walked pass him in the training room. He pays no mind to you two, and then he looked back at y'all confused. "Um- are you okay, Y/N?"

            "I-"

            "Oh she's fine," Tony said smirking . "She just had a trip to pound town. She doesn't visit there often."

             "Tony," You said in an embarrassed voice, my cheeks were red. Looking over to Bruce, you see he was still very confused. Such an innocent soul. "Shut up."

            "See, I would if it was a private visit," Tony said with a smirk. "But once again, I have to remind you two to do it in your fucking rooms! If you want a change of scenery, then do it in the bathroom or-"

            "Or the garage?" Steve said with a knowing face. "Maybe the garage, the lab, or even the fucking kitchen. Don't act like so innocent, Tony. I didn't need to look at the cameras to catch you with one of your assistants. At least be a little more discreet."

              Tony looked at Steve with surprised, but was a bit proud. "Good job on your research, Captain," He shrugged. "Now, I will be burning down the whole basketball court."