-𝘾𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝘽𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙤𝙣-

The Real Thing
Disclaimer: *SMUT*

             What the fuck has gotten into you today? You try and concentrate on training but you can't help sneak glances at Barton

What the fuck has gotten into you today? You try and concentrate on training but you can't help sneak glances at Barton. Out of all days, he choose today to ignore the fact that shirts existed. So now here you are, distracted beyond compare.

Suddenly, a Nat slid her leg from under you and you fell. "What has gotten into you today?" Nat asked you laughing. "I'm usually the one with my ass on the floor."

"Just- um- having a hard time concentrating I guess," You shrugged as she helped you up. "I think I'll just cut today short. Sorry, Nat."

        She nods understandingly and pats you on the back. "Hope you feel better," She said as you walked away.

        You smile at her, then sneaked one more peek at Clint. Embarrassment flooded your body as you saw him looking right at you. He smirked at you and winked. You chuckled, trying to look casual and left as fast as you can without looking weird.

         You exhaled a breath you didn't know you were holding as you finally made it back to your room. Quickly, you stripped out of your clothes, wanting to take a long hot shower.

       Entering your bathroom, you hopped in and started to relax. You subconsciously started thinking about Clint and didn't even notice your hand moving down to your womanhood.

      You began to play with yourself. Circling your clit sensually. Then, your eyes looked up at your shower head and you smirked. You grabbed it and continued to pleasure yourself.

"Clint," You moaned.

"You don't need to use that when you can have the real thing, sweetheart." You heard from outside the shower.

Shocked, you dropped the shower head and looked out, but the foggy glass of the shower prohibited you from seeing the person clearly. You peeked out and saw Clint leaning on the doorway of your bathroom.

"What the fuck, Barton?" You said, trying to sound angry to mask your embarrassment. "How did you get in here?"

"Well, after you kept eyeing me earlier, I thought I'd pop in to say hi," He smirks at you, as he began to strip his clothes off. "I knocked, but you didn't answer so I just happened to stumble in. You left your bathroom door open and I couldn't just stand out their when I knew you needed me."

As you were about to retort his statement, he took of his underwear, and their it was. In all its glory. Just tempting you to take it. Before you knew it, he entered the shower with you and his lips were on yours.

The kiss was needy and rough, but you liked it. His hands roamed all over your body. He snakes your ass, wanting you to jump. You snaked your legs around his waist as he positioned himself inside you and thrusted himself in.

"Fuck!" You gasped, not expecting to take all of him at once.

"You okay, Princess." He smirked at you as he started to go slower.

"Fuck me faster, Barton." You hissed at him.

"Yes ma'am." He smiled.

He pounds into you roughly in an Olympic pace. You could feel yourself your climax was coming soon. He peppers your neck with kisses and moved down to your breasts. You could feel him sucking on your soft skin, wanting to leave his mark on you.

"Fuck, Clint," You moaned as his speed never faltered. "I'm close-"

"Cum for me, Princess," He whispered to you. That's what took you to your high. You felt yourself unravel on him and his arms secured you, making sure you don't fall. He thrusts into you a couple more times, and you felt him fill you. "Good girl."

          "Fuck," You chuckled, hiding your face at the crook of his neck. "You better not let me go. I don't think I can stand."

         "I'll never let you go," He smiled, making you giggle and scrunch your nose at his corniness.

        For the rest of the day, the two of you watched movies and Clint took care of you happily. He gave you cuddles and sweet kisses. Best day ever.