-𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙧-

I'm Here Now

           You had been stuck with Scott in the quantum realm for five years

           You had been stuck with Scott in the quantum realm for five years. Once you've come back, you found out about the snap and how so many people had vanished. Even though everyone's lost hope, the two of two of you haven't. So you've gathered the remaining Avengers to fix things.

           You walk into the meeting room excited to see your friends again, and your boyfriend (maybe ex boyfriend because you have disappeared for five years) Thor. Everyone greets you happily and then you see dirty looking man sitting on a chair. You stare at him for a long time, until it finally hits you.

          "Thor?" You say shocked.

           The man looks at you and he drops the beer can in his hand. "Y/N?" He said gruffly.

          You nod, tears spilling from your eyes. He stands up and looks at you. "I-I thought you had vanished..."

          "I was stuck in the quantum realm with Scott," you explained. "W-what happened?"

            "Well-um. Everyone died," he said bluntly. "Asgard is gone. Half of my people were slaughtered, even before the snap. My father is dead. Loki is also dead and for good this time."

           Tears streamed down your face as you listened to him. You can tell he's been in a lot of pain. You go to him and embrace him lovingly. He's taken aback. It's been a while since he's felt loved. He hugged you back. Not wanting to ever let you go.

          "I know that I don't- well I've let go a bit and-" Thor stutters.

         You look up at him and place a hand on his cheek. "I don't care about your appearance, Thor. All I care about is your happiness. Now that I'm back, I'll do my very best to make that happened again. I'm not going anywhere."

          You see tears slip down his face and you wiped them. "I've missed you so much, Y/N," he cried. "I love you."

          "I love you, Thor," You said, embracing him again. "I'm here, now."