CHAPTER 22: Last Goodbye

"Hey." Sam called Hannah's attention. They were now outside the entrance of the pier where the containers are handled, ready to bust King Cocaine anytime he shows up.

"Don't die out there, okay?" Sam said to Hannah with full concern. They both knew it was going to be a long night, bloody even. They had anticipated a raging gun exchange with the other party and they were prepared as hell.

Hannah moved closer to Sam. She didn't care what the others would think – she knew she just needed to do it. She enveloped Sam in an emotionally tight hug which was reciprocated almost immediately. "I'll only die if we die together." She dramatically said and earned a chuckle from Sam who later gave her a peck on the forehead. Hell – they didn't care if the others were watching and what they would think, the moment was too precious to be interrupted.

"Game on, babe." Sam said with enthusiasm as they finally broke the hug.

"Game on, babe." Hannah smirked at the other. Sam's eyes grew in shock – it was the second time Hannah had called her babe and it spiked up her already surging adrenaline.

They both went back to their positions and each shared meaningful looks.

"May papalapit pong tatlong sasakyan, convoy yata." A team member informed them.

"Eagle Eye, what's the status?" Sam said on the radio. Eagle Eye was the sniper positioned on a rooftop nearby to monitor the happenings.

"3 black vans, but I can't see how many are inside. They're heavily tinted." Eagle Eye informed.

"Sabihan mo kami anong nakikita mo. Sabihin mo kung pwede na kaming sumalakay." Mr. Forbes spoke to the radio.

"Copy that, sir!" Eagle Eye responded.

The team – Hannah, Sam, Mr. Forbes, and a dozen other men – were just positioned waiting for the perfect time to finally bust King Cocaine.

"May papalit pong lalaki sa van. Si Mr. Delos Santos yan eh." Eagle Eye spoke, "Yung head ng Customs."

The team was just patiently waiting for Eagle Eye's information.

"May lumabas sa ikalawang van, pero hindi yan si King Cocaine eh, diba 50 to 60s na yun? Itong lumabas nasa 20 to 30s at heavily guarded – mukhang importanteng tao." Eagle Eye spoke again.

"Sasalakay na ba tayo?" A team member asked.

"Hindi muna. Let's wait for them to reveal the shipment." Sam answered.

"Wait, Sam. Wasn't there a new King Cocaine?" Hannah remembered.

"Oh my god, yes!" Sam silently exclaimed. She forgot about that. "When I was spying at the Aqua Beach, the two guys mentioned a new King Cocaine. Siguro siya yan kasi bakit naman heavily guarded." Sam explained to the team.

"Lumabas na ang mga tauhan. 15 po lahat kasama yung King Cocaine, plus 1 kay Delos Santos." Eagle Eye informed. "Papunta po sila sa isang container. Sasabihan ko kayo kung nand'on na sila para sumalakay na kayo."

"Team, on your positions." Mr. Forbes instructed and the team immediately obliged.

"Team, and'on na sila sa harap ng isang container. Sa pinaka dulong bahagi. Palibutan niyo na sila." Eagle Eye spoke once more.

"Team, you heard him. Let's circle them." Mr. Forbes directed and they all went to the edgiest part of the pier where Eagle Eye described, and positioned theirselves.

Two silhouettes gently opened the container. "Ito na lahat ng raw materials, King." They heard Delos Santos state.

"Max, i-check mo nga." The owner of the other silhouette commanded.