CHAPTER 25: Night

"Babe, are you ready?" Sam opened the door to Hannah's condo. Yes, she earned the spare key.

They were exclusively dating for three months now, and every Saturday of the week, they would go out to a fancy restaurant to have their wine nights – tonight was one of those nights.

Sam was wearing her usual get up – an all-black outfit accentuated with a denim jacket.

She made her way to the couch and started fidgeting her keys.

"In a minute, babe." She heard Hannah say from her room. Hannah has been calling her 'babe' since she

asked to court her in Tagaytay.

A minute or two later, Hannah walked out of her room and greeted Sam with a hug.

"You look mad gorgeous, babe." Sam commented. Hannah was wearing a white top, dark blue jeans, and 2-inch boots and her outfit was accentuated with a denim jacket.

"Hey! We're wearing our couple jacket! Awe!" Sam exclaimed. They got each other couple denim jackets that were patched with kiwi fruits in the left chest pocket.

Hannah chuckled at Sam's childish behavior. "Cute mo." Hannah commented and pinched Sam's cheeks.

Sam blushed and smiled winningly.

"Let's go?" Sam invited and held Hannah's left hand with her right, and they proceeded to her car.

"Where are we going, tonight?" Hannah asked Sam.

"Won't tell. Basta you've been there already." Sam hinted.

Hannah just nodded and continued to look at the road through the window.

'This road seems familiar.' Hannah mentally commented.

After a few minutes, Sam finally pulled up her car in the restaurant's driveway.

"We're here, babe." Sam said to Hannah who has fallen asleep through the ride.

Hannah gently opened her eyes and looked around.

"BizDak Restaurant?!" She exclaimed. "How did you know I've been here?!" She exclaimed again. "Wait, Sid told you. Didn't she?" She recovered.

Sam just smiled widely at her and got out of the car to open Hannah's door.

"Shall we, babe?" Sam invited as she offered her right hand to Hannah.

Hannah accepted it and they walked through the doors hand in hand.

They got seated in the center part of the restaurant. The restaurant was unusually quite – there were only a few customers tonight, and they were seated mostly at the corners of the restaurant.

"Hi po miss Hannah." Ron greeted her. "Hello po miss." Ron faced to greet Sam, and Sam just smiled at him.

"Kuya Ron, all of my favorites po." Hannah instructed, smiling.

"And one Chateau Mille Rose Margaux din po Kuya Ron." Sam added. She added red wine to their food because it was wine night afterall.

"I didn't know they serve wines now." Hannah commented.

"Well, I guess they do now." Sam replied.

After a few minutes, their orders arrived and they began eating.

"Hmmm. This cheesy chicken is off the roof. This has to be my favorite starting today." Sam commented at the umami.

Hannah just chuckled. "But you haven't even tried the Fish Ceviche yet."