Yours(ZeeSaint)

Werewolf fic!

___________________________________________________________

Saint's POV

It was another rainy night. I was working a night shift at the convenience store and was tired from standing all day, working. I was walking to my room from work. I felt as if someone was following me. I cautiously looked back as I had been having this feeling since a week. I saw no one so I continued on my way. I reached my room, changed and called it a night.  I suddenly woke up in cold sweats, panting. What was that. I glanced at the clock on the nightstand, it read 5:00.  I moved away from the bed and got ready for the day. I went through my day attending the university and then going to the cafe for my part time job I was starting today. I had left the job at the convenience store as the uni break was over. I tried to keep myself busy but I couldn't shake the uneasy yet weirdly comforting feeling that crept over me remembering the dream I had about alleyways and amber eyes that night. Those eyes. Like liquid - 

"Saint?!" I didn't realize I was spacing out till someone shook me shouting my name. I Looked up to see my friend tommy.

"Ye-Yeah?"

"What with you today. You have been spacing out a lot." He said

"Uh...nothing. Just didn't sleep well." I wasn't technically lying.

"You need to take care of yourself saint. Okay?" He looked at me worriedly and spoke in a soft tone.

"Yes P'." I gave him a reassuring smile. The rest of the day went pretty much like this. I went back home ignoring the feeling that someone was following me again and prepared everything for the next day and then went to bed. I had the same dream again. But it was more detailed this time. The amber eyes belonged to a dog, no...a wolf?  It appeared so. A big wolf with fur as dark as night and beautiful eyes. I pulled myself out of my thoughts and concentrated on  the  the road ahead of me. I soon reached the university and made my way towards the first lecture. 

I entered the classroom and saw all the students talking excitedly about some new student joining our class. Well, whatever... I sat on my desk and took out my books waiting for the professor. I didn't really talk to others in this class as this was an advanced program and all of them were older than me. The professor soon came in followed by a student. The only thing that made him look like a student was his uniform otherwise one would've never thought so. It felt as if the atmosphere of the class had suddenly changed. Everyone became quiet except for the occasional murmurs. It felt as if the new guy was emanating dominance and power. He turned towards the class and  I, for some reason instinctively looked down. Am I scared? It can't be...I'm never scared. I looked up with that thought and was met with the most striking eyes I had ever seen. They're beautiful... I snapped out of it and listened to the guy introducing himself.

"Hello Everyone. My name is Zee." Zee..

Everyone was looking at him, admiring him. I mean, what's not to admire. He's gorgeous. hmm...woahh  Saint, snap out of it, you literally just saw the guy. I was too busy scolding myself in my head to notice someone standing right in front of me.

"Uhmm.." I looked up to see Zee standing in front of me staring. Suddenly I was at a loss of words.

"S-sorry?" I assumed he had asked me something with the look on his face. He chuckled.

" I asked, can I sit with you?"

"Um- Sure!" I finally replied. He took the seat beside me. I did not dare look at him in case I said something stupid and made a fool of myself. I felt him stare at me. I lifted my head slowly towards him and realized I did not introduce myself.