Soulmates(MewGulf)

Okay...so Here's another one. After popular demand a MewGulf two-shot fic. It's an AU. I really wanted to justice to this ship as its really close to my heart. TharnType was the first Thai BL drama that I watched. I hope this story is worth to have them as its characters.

_____________________________________________

Gulf's POV

He's so annoying.

I walked up to the wall we share and start pounding to catch his attention. But I doubt it'll work with him going on loud with those drums. After five minutes of hammering on the wall all went silent. Satisfied with myself I walked back but to my surprise the drums started again. Even louder than before. I know he heard me and did that just to rile me up.

Ai Mew.

After trying what felt like forever to sleep I gave up and decided to just go out, maybe play football(soccer) with Mild and others. Just as I stepped out I saw Mew coming out of his room as well. Damn, I hate to admit it be he looks good...hey stop it Gulf. You hate him. I scowled as Mew smirked at me. I can't believe I found this irritating jerk attractive that day. Ah...that day...

Flashback

I just moved into my new dorm room and was very excited. Everything unpacked and neatly arranged, I got out and was gonna go meet my friends for lunch when I saw him. Tousled hair, thick bows and piercing gaze, defined jaw, muscles visible even through his white shirt due to the hot weather. That moment completely knocked the breath out of me. I couldn't help but stare at his beauty. His milky skin. His deep, beautiful eyes that seemed to suck me in. 

"Oh! Hi. I'm Mew. Looks like we're going to be neighbours." He said, I then realized that He was holding a couple boxes. Holding boxes in his strong strong arms. I wonder what those arms could- 

Snap out of it Gulf.

"Hello. I'm Gulf. Nice to meet you." Oh how I wished that would actually be true. But it wasn't. Knowing him was absolute agony. How I wished he was my soulmate. 

We talked for a while before we both had to go our ways. And that's how I met the most handsome, Infuriating  jerk.

(Flashback over)

We always fought. Argued all the time. All the people that remotely knew us know that we never got along. I still felt that tug of attraction I felt the first time I saw Mew. But I couldn't  do anything about it. It'll only lead to a wrenching heartbreak. After all we all had someone destined for us. 

Suddenly Mild smacked me on the head and brought me back from my stupor.

"Aii Mild!" I screamed. That hit was hard.

"Did you even hear what I just said?" He asked with mock anger.

"Nah...Sorry I wasn't paying attention..."

"Anyways, your birthday is in a week!" He said.

"What about it?" I questioned un-enthusiastically. 

"How are you not excited. It's your 18th birthday. You will have your soulmark  which will lead you to your soulmate." It wasn't that I was not thrilled but a certain someone had my mind occupied.

"I know. But I may not find them as well. It can take god knows how much time." I replied dryly.

"Oii Such a pessimist. A soulmate is your destiny." He shook his head in exasperation."let's not talk about it, but your birthday party. We're gonna have a blast."