Yours Pt.2(ZeeSaint)

So here's the second part. Hope you ENJOY!!!!

____________________________________________

Zee' POV

He was my mate. I realized it the moment I saw him and 'accidentally' touched him while checking out at the convenience store. I had a mask on so he did not recognize me when we met at the university. I changed schools because of him. My wolf couldn't bear to be away from him. I befriended him on the first day and spent a lot of time with him. I loved to be with him. And I guess he liked it too. His little actions said so. Especially when he blushed. Oh, God, He's so cute.

So when I saw some random guy put his hands on him in the cafe, my wolf just wanted to rip him apart. I got to them and pulled my Saint behind me. I gave that guy the deadliest glare I could and he left. Saint thanked me and told me he's okay. My eyes softened just by looking at him. But when I saw the bruise forming on his wrist I almost lost it in front of him. I fought my wolf for control and left the cafe abruptly. I couldn't control myself so I entered a deserted alleyway and turned. I waited there because I knew that Saint uses this way to go back. I just wanted to keep an eye in case something like that happened again.

After a while I heard him walking. He crossed the alley I was in and suddenly stopped. He slowly turned back and looked right in my eyes. I should have been careful and hidden in the shadows but I couldn't move with him looking at me so I just stared back. I was nervous, waiting for some reaction. But he seemed calm. He did not make a move to scream. This continued for some time but then he turned and ran away. After seeing him run away, My human conscious was able to take back the control and I turned back. I walked back home, thinking. He doesn't know its me. He probably won't believe that a wolf was in the city. Should I tell him? I wanted to tell him everything but its only been a week since we met. That made it really difficult. The mate pull was really strong. I just wanted to be by his side all the time. I didn't want to leave him alone for even a second. With these thoughts I fell asleep.

The next morning I got ready and drove to the university. I attended my classes but my mind was on last night's happenings. I did not have a class with Saint today which was not good at all. The only time I could meet him was during lunch break. So, when the bell rang, I half ran to the cafeteria and was met with the beautiful sight of my angel. He was looking away so he didn't notice me. I walked to him when someone else approached him.

"Hi P'." He greeted me cheerfully and I reciprocated. He then looked at that guy and greeted him with equal enthusiasm which I did not like. He introduced us and I just nodded. Perth was his name. He was Saint's senior. They were talking about some assignment the guy was helping him with. Their chatter seemed to drag on till we almost reached our table.

"Okay, Saint I'm gonna go. If you need any help just contact me." Finally. He ruffled Saint's hair before walking away and my blood boiled. Saint turned to me and had a weird look on his face. I didn't know why.

Saint's POV

I saw it again. I saw Zee's eyes flash again. Red and then they turned golden for a second when he looked at me. I didn't want to think much of it but throughout the day I thought about it and a lot of things. About his eyes and what it could mean, about the low growl that erupts from his throat when he sees me with some guy that's not him. It wasn't audible to anyone around us as it was quite low. About the eyes I saw in my dreams and the eyes I saw in that alley. That night I gave into the temptation and picked up my phone and searched changing eye colours. It's not possible the way it happened with Zee. I did this for a while. A part of me thought that I'm overthinking but another bigger part couldn't deny the possibility of  something going on with Zee, that he may not be what he seems, that he may not be human. But that he's good and that I like him. A Lot. Should I ask him about it?... I fell in a deep slumber with these thoughts. It was, surprisingly, a dreamless night. It kinda bothered me cause' I was used to having those dreams by now.