Chapter 3

I will put ** on when to start the song
The two girls were now at Katerina's house getting her ready for the ball.

''Ha I found the perfect dress, but I have never seen you wear it. Where is it from?''

Katerina quickly removed her gaze from her closet and looked at Amara. She was holding a red dress. It was tight on top and it had a slit on the leg. It was her mom's dress. The dress she wore at her engagement party. A tear slid down her eye.

''It was my mom's she wore it at her engagement party with the man that contributed to my birth.''
''I'm so sorry Rin I didn't know...''
Katerina put I fake smile on her face.
''It's ok Mar, it's perfect for the situation.''

After about an hour or two she was ready. Her hair fell into curls and her make up displayed her as femme fatale, she looked fierce and sexy.

''I will be back by 1a.m, don't open the door to anyone and if anything happens call me.''
''Katerina I will be just fine go have some fun and kill the crazy stalker while you're at it.''

With that she left her friend and got into her car. While she was drivinf, Valerio was already there seated at the bar. All of the women there were looking at him with lust in their eyes but the one who he wanted to see wasn't there. His right hand man approached him.

''Gesù Cristo( Jesus Christ) Valerio you're at a ball stop having that frown on your face, makes you ugly''
''Chiudi la bocca idiota(shut your mouth idiot).''
''You know all the ladies here are dying for a night with you stop being so uptight.''
****
As Javier was finishing his sentence a woman entered with a mask over her face. All looks turned to her, she took off her mask and her beautiful face was reaveled.
Valerio shifted in his seat when he realised who the woman was. The one that haunted his thought, the angel of death, his angel of death, Katerina Russo.

She proceeded to slide her leg through her dresses cut so her tattoo would be revealed. A bunch of shocked expressions were put on everyones face. Everybody in that room either wanted to be her or be with her.

All of the men were drooling over the goddess that entered and Valerio wanted nothing more than to punch them in the face. She scanned the crowd looking for Nikolai when her eyes landed on the hadsome specimen that she met couple of weeks ago. They locked eyes and she walked towards him.

''A whiskey neat, por favor(please)''
She told the bartender and he gave her a wink in return.
''So what is a fine lady like yourself doing here may I ask?'' Valerio asked the enchanting woman.
''Trying to spot a target I've going after a long time.''
Before Valerio could reply a man came.
''Well well well Katerina Russo right?''
''Depending on who is asking.''
''Oh let me introduce myself, Ace D'Angelo at your service.'' He said as he tried to kiss her hand but she released it from his grip.
''If you gentlemen would excuse me I need to use the restroom.''

As she was walking to the restroom the hallway started to spin. Fuck she thought she had been drugged. As she was lying on the floor defenceless for the first time in a while a figure approached her.

''You see sweetheart Nikolai paid me a lot of many to deliver you to him.''
''Oh D'Angelo you're so dead.''

She said ready to stand up and fight him but she was ready to pass out. Before he picked her up D'Angelo's body flew to the other side of the hallway and was replaced by Valerio's. That's the last thing she saw before passing out.

Valerio carried her to his car and took her straight to his mansion. He laid her down on his bed and left. He had to take care of the scumbag that tried to hurt her. She was going to be his and no one had the right to touch her.

After a while she woke up hearing screaming and her head throbbing. She stood up but the door was locked, so she did what every crazy woman would do and knocked it down. She then made her way down the corridor until she was met with the basement where she stood outside of the door. She opened the door and she saw Valerio holding a knife carving something into Ace's skin.

Ace was tied to the chair while Valerio and Javier stood in front him.
''Oh and here is the slut that everyone is ready to die for. I don't see what the hustle is all about, great ass? Yeah. Great face? Yeah. Great boobs? Hell yeah. But in the end of the day she is nothing but a bitch to fuck.''

As Ace finished his sentence Valerio cut off a piece of his arm and Katerina took long strides towards the man that disrespected her.

''Where is Nikolai?'' She asked
''Fuck you.'' He spat
She grabed the knife cut his lip deep.
''You wanna stay silent then so be it. You second hand man can you bring me a sewing kit?''
''Wait, Katerina please. I don't know where he is I swear on my life, but I do know he has Amara's location and he plans on taking her to blackmail you.''

She then cut his throat and walked out like nothing happened as she was walking back she was slamed into a wall. She looked up and saw Valerio's beautiful eyes. He held her by her neck and he whispered in her ear with the most husky voice.

'' Un giorno sarai la mia regina,lo giuro. Ma in questo momento non andare in giro a dare ordini ai miei uomini e non rispettarmi perché ci saranno consequenze gattina. (One day you will be my queen, I swear. But right now dont go around giving orders ro my men and disrespecting me because there will be consequences kitten).''
He let her go and added

''Javier will show you the door ti vedrò presto amore mio (I will see you soon my love).''

And with that he left and Katerina was escorted out of his mansion.