Chapter 14

It had been a week since Katerina's and Valerio's date. They have returned back to the States and didn't get in each other's business. Right now Katerina was sipping her coffee with Amara to a coffee shop close to the house.

"So we didn't get much time alone after I have returned. What did I miss?"

Said Katerina expecting to hear something since her best friend was now sleeping in Javier's room.

"Me and Javier became official. We are a couple now and it is going amazing."

She said a smile plastered on her face.

"Well I'm glad you're happy. Is he treating you well? Because if he isn't I'm beating his ass."

"No,no Rin everything is amazing. So how was Sicily with Val?"

Asked Amara an eyebrow raised and looking straight at Katerina.

"Pretty good."

"Just pretty good? Just pretty fucking good? You better spill all your dirty little secrets."

Katerina rolled her eyes at her friend's sentence.

"We didn't have sex."

"Well I did."

It was Katerina's turn to be shocked.

"You lost your virginity? Oh my God this calls for a celebration."

"Can you shut up? People are looking."

Katerina averted her gaze from her friend and scanned the cafe. It was true indeed everyone was looking.

"Hey idiots mind your own business."

She yelled and everybody got back to what they were doing.

"We should totally celebrate you turning into a woman or what they call it."

"No we shouldn't."

"Yes we should."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No."

"Yes."

Katerina laughed and threw her middle finger at her best friend.

"I won bitch."

"You cheated."

"I just bent the rules sweetheart."

As the two girls continued talking. Valerio was once again working in his office when Javier barged in.

"Do you seriously know how to knock?"

Asked Valerio obviously annoyed at his friend once again.

"Amara and I had sex. It was her first time, I don't know what to. Do I buy her a flower to replace the one I took? Do I buy her food? A goodbye t-shirt? What do I fucking do? Oh my god what if Katerina murders me for doing that to her best friend?"

By the time Javier finished he was out of beath.

"Jesus calm down. Why the fuck are you acting like this? Why would Katerina kill you?"

"Because I really like her, I don't want to screw up. Also Katerina is real fucking scary don't judge me for being scared."

"Relax dude. If she doesn't regret it then you have nothing to worry about."

"I called her an hour ago should I call her again?"

"For fuck's sake no. By the way was she with Katerina when you called?"