Chapter Two: Heads Up, I'm Kinda Insane

The first one with the pony tail is Akira ---> Yuu ---> Ryo ---> Zen

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Kakashi's Pov

I blinked my eye a few times before lowering my book to see Yamato sitting in front of me.

"Don't worry, I looked through the papers and gave the correct ones to the Anbu messenger," he stated has he ate some take-out miso soup with walnuts as a side dish.

"I couldn't sleep so figured I should come over to feed you knowing your main diet is soldier pills. I got your favorite, salt-broiled saury and miso soup with eggplant. You know Sakura and Laby Tsunade is going to murder you, well I mean, they will lecture you to death. About how unhealthy it is eating soldier pills everyday for breakfast, lunch and dinner," he stated like it was the weather bed throwing two walnuts into his mouths.

"Yeah, okay but the real, big question is. How the hell did you get walnuts from a restaurant?" I questioned.

"Ah! Changing the topic just like always Senpai, but they had them at the pay counter. So I asked how much I could get for a pound," he replied normally.

"You know your insane, right? I could see you killing a whole nation, just over one single walnut. That, is how insane you are," I replied pointing my finger at him.

"You rubbed a little bit of your insanity onto me, and that's just a little bit, meaning you are 50 times worster," he defended.

"Worster isn't a word Tenzo," I smirked while mocking him. Yamato face turned a into deadly silent one that he normally gives Naruto.

"I will go find Lady Tsunade and tell her that you have been living off soldier pills for the past year," he said threateningly while pointing his chopsticks at me. Fuck it. I immediately grabbed the bowl of miso soup and lifted it up my face and started drinking through my mask. Yamato instantly yelled at me. He grabbed my miso soup and tried to pull it down my face but I didn't let him.

"GOD DAMN IT! Your Gonna End Up Water Boarding Yourself Again KAKASHI!" He shouted at me. I started chucking at me which then caused me to started choking because the soup was still flowing down my throat.

"Kakashi!" a panicked Yamato yelled has I placed the bowl down, now hacking into my arm.

"See! I told now didn't I, you almost ended up water boarding yourself to death" he scolded has he leaned back and crossed his arms.

"No, I *cough* started laughing at *cough* you," I said trying not to die from coughing.

"Oh, well that totally makes sense" he mocked. He then shook his head and lightly chuckled.

"I swear Kakashi, either one day you will kill me with your insanity or you will water board yourself, causing Lady Tsunade and Sakura to kill me for 'letting you die'," he complained using finger quotes. He suddenly pulled a straw out of his pocket.

"Here drink it with this, knowing you, you will mostly do that again," he explained while handing it to me.

"Aww, you actually care about me, I feel so honored," I teased him.

"No, I just don't wanna get killed. And do you know how weird I looked asking for a god damn straw?" he asked exasperated. I started chuckling.

"The lady looked at me like I was you and was about to call the shinobi police. Like I was some huge mild aged man looking for a kid to take back home because gave him a straw," he whined.

"You mean Naruto, and hey what do you mean you like me. What wrong with me?" I argued.

"I'm sorry let me restate Senpai, you not a kidnapper. Your just the guy who reads and fantasizes about sex in front of children,"

"Aww, thank you for noticing,"

"And I'm not trying to kidnap or rape Naruto" he stated.

"Oh, I just thought that was your kink Tenzo?" I teased. He finally looked up at me with a huh?

"Well aren't you and Naruto dating? I mean you already had sex so why not throw your kinks into the mix?" I asked, all-knowingly.

"Holy shit, you know? Wait, no! Stop Throwing Your Fucking Rape Kink Into It!" he spat.

"Too late, I see you to doing it now. And besides you can't kept any secrets from me Yamato, especially when it's about my own students," I smirked.

"Oh my god, I'm done. That its. Goodbye Senpai," he growled out tiredly before walking out the door with his miso soup and a pound bag of walnuts.

"Thank you for the food," I called out to him. He slammed the door with a 'Go fuck yourself'. That's what he gets for trying to threaten me. I felt my heart sink into my stomach. He was just trying to help me. Screw him.

"Finally! I thought I would never be able to get back to work," I stated triumphantly. I looked up at the time to see it was 1:56 in the morning.

"No time to eat," I said quietly to myself. And besides the soldier pills filled me up enough.

"Does anyone want this? If not, I'm gonna throw it away," I asked the four hidden shadows in my room.

"I will put it in the refrigerator so you can eat it later," the hawk man replied has he appeared in front of me.

"Oh? We never actually discussed the names, did we?" I questioned. My stomach tighten with a sudden anxiety, it wasn't mixing well with the pit that was left in my stomach from interacting with Yamato.

"If you guys don't want to tell me that's fine, it won't hurt my feelings. I will just come up with some kind of nickname for you along the way so don't worry about it too much," I said turning back to my work. I had a deep feeling that they wasn't going to tell me. So, I kinda already gave up. Besides who would want to tell their real name or nickname, to a insane person, just like Yamato said. And who is mentally unstable, just like how I said before.

I became so absorbed into my work I didn't feel the awkwardness in the air. I didn't even hear them call out my name and they soon gave up realizing I powered off my brain. It was fully working on the papers and thinking about the papers only. I snapped out of it around 5 o'clock when I needed a message delivered. I sent Pakkun out for my messenger and he arrived immediately. I sent a letter off to Lady Tsunade and then I started my work again only to passed out with my head resting on my arms on the coffee table. More relaxed then before but I still had my one eye open.