Chapter One: Meeting The Squad

I wanted a big gangbang with Kakashi being a bottom and I just now really got in Anbu, I through why not. And Kakashi's not a Anbu member but a former one.

The first one with the pony tail is Akira ---> Yuu ---> Ryo ---> Zen

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Kakashi's Pov

I sat down outside the Hokage's office, waiting for the four Anbu members. They are supposed to be guarding me because somehow broke both of my legs. I know right. Both. I don't know how but I did. But what's more surprising, is that I can still walk for some reason. Four of them walked out of the Hokages office.

"Hello, Hatake Kakashi. We will be safe guarding you until you are better," said the one with the eagles mask.

"*sighs* You will be with me for a while and it will get hard to communicate without names. So you can tell me your nicknames or you can make up one for me so then I will know what to call you. I will ask again at the end of the day so you have that long to decide, alright," I said kindly has I was turned around and started walking away.

"And don't stress yourself out over it," I called out behind me. They soon disappeared into the shadows as I continued slowly walking the way home.

"Sensei!" I heard a familiar voice screamed, it was Naruto. I turned behind me to see Naruto dragging Sai and Yamato along with him.

"Hello, Naruto," I said neutrally. I then turned to Sai and Yamato.

"Yamato, Sai," I greeted.

"Hello Senpai" Yamato stated as Sai simply nodded.

"I'm so sorry for getting your legs broken Sensei!" Naruto apologized.

"It's alright, Naruto. It was accidentally," I told him. This wasn't the first time I had to reassure the young shinobi.

"Well it was your fault that the tree fell on him," Sai spoke blatantly.

"Sai!" Yamato scold has I whipped my head around to look at them.

"Did I do something?" questioned Sai, who was looking honestly confused. I looked back towards Naruto to find him quiet and staring at the ground.

"*sigh* We have talked about this Sai, don't speak without thinking about how it will affect that person" Yamato scolded more gently to him. But my attention was now on Naruto.

"Naruto? How about we go get some ramen, hm?" I asked giving him my famous eye smiled. Naruto mood changed instantly, he had a huge wide smile.

"Really, Kakashi Sensei!?" he asked.

"Yes! It's on Yamato," I said smiling.

"W-what," Yamato shuttered in surprise. Naruto eyes lit up like stars.