Chapter Nine: Little Kashi Days

So, I was planning writing each day and they found something out each day and about what happened to him. I decided not to because I was making me really uncomfortable and was setting me off. I just thought that we could skip that part and tell the days in a shorter version of what I was planning on writing. If you guys would like to take this book and write the Kashi Days and publish it, just skip toward and read the book rules chapter.

Day One

So basically Kakashi had another nightmare wet himself. They go the change him but he freaks out thinking they are trying to rape him like his father and starts crying "dou't touh my peepee".

Day Two

They wake him up for breakfast and feed him and find out Kakashi doesn't actually know how to play like a child would so they teach him to be a kid and try to push back his trauma. He ends up having a panic attack when he knocks over a glass cup, thinking they were going to punish him. He accidentally calls them daddy thought the crying and cried himself to sleep in their arms.

Day Three

Nothing really happens besides eating a little to much and gets sick, they finally get Kakashi to take a another bath with toys and its basically fluff the whole time.

Day Four

Kakashi's legs are completely healed and he properly speed run. He ends up running away from them for fun, still in little space and they find him at the graveyard that caused him to slip out of little space. They tried to talk to him but he runs away for real this time.