Chapter 23

• Dedicated to This book is dedicated to my best friend!

Oh my god! I cannot believe not what hut who was standing before me. My two biggest idols. “Jesse this is my friend Justin Bieber and his girlfriend Miley Cyrus.” Harry said. I could feel the tears swelling in my eyes. Miley stepped forward and gave me a hug.  “Hey I’m Miley,” She said in a thick country accent. I hugged her back. “And that’s my boyfriend Justin.”

 The bleached blonde haired boy stepped forward and shook my hand. “I know who y’all are. I am who I am today because of you guys! It is such an honor to meet you both.” I told them. I walked right up to harry and gave him a hug to.

 “I was a dancer for Justin on his Believe tour last year and literally a week after the show finished Louis called me and told me that you were looking for dancers. I called Justin and asked him to come obviously he said yes and he said he was bringing his new girlfriend but to be honest I had no clue that his new girlfriend was Miley but here she is.” Harry spoke. I just stood in shock in front of the two musicians. “We are super excited to see your show tonight! But because we don’t want to be attacked by fans we are going to have to watch the show backstage if that’s ok with you?” Miley asked. I nodded in agreement. Oh my goodness! Am I in a dream?

  “Miley I talked to your manager and asked him if I could perform your song “Party in the U.S.A.” and he said that was ok if I paid the rights and royalties to perform it and I did but since you are here would you perform it with me? We can rehearse at sound check so instead of me checking both mics ill check one and you check the other. How’s that sound?” I asked. She stood still and took in the information. Justin walked up to Niall and shook his hand.

 “Hi I’m Niall James Horan!”

 “Justin Drew Bieber. I know who you are! You did the choreography for Madonna’s last tour didn’t you?”

 Niall nodded. Wow! Never in a million years did I think that my boyfriend and I would be standing in front of the Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus. “Wait… Madonna?” I asked. Niall laughed.

 “That would be great! I’m honored to perform with you.” Miley finally spoke. Niall came up behind me and grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. That feeling of safety returned.

 “Alright dancers to your dressing rooms show time in two hours.” Megan’s voice boomed into the room. We all turned and looked at her. We she finally noticed the two other celebrities in the room she released a shriek so high that dogs in china probably heard it. “OH MY GOD YOUR JUST...” she began then fainted right her in my dressing room. Kai took the liberty of grabbing her by her feet and dragging her into the hall then he disappeared.

 When he returned he had an empty orange bucket. He ran into the bathroom, filled the bucket up with water, and then dumped the entire thing on Megan. She awoke with a crying scream. Everyone laughed as hard as they could. Justin and Miley took a video and posted it on Instagram which got 29056 likes within five minutes. Even my Instagram doesn’t do that but I only have a couple thousand followers whereas Miley alone has a 14 million. Megan got mad and ran out to her bus to clean up. We will all pay for this later. I just know it.

 Everyone cleared the room except Louis, Harry, Justin, Niall, Miley, and me. Harry and Louis sat on the couch parallel to the TV. Niall and I sat on a love seat just to the left of the couch with our backs to the door which wasn’t exactly a good thing. All of the doors are silent so if its opened you can’t hear it. Little did I know. Kai snuck up behind Niall and I and screamed “BOO!!!” Niall didn’t not take kindly to the scare. His protective reflects caused him to stand up and knock Kai right in the jaw with his fist.

 “What the hell was that for?” Kai screamed. He kicked Niall right in the waist line. Justin tried to step in and break up the fight but in all the drama Niall dodged one of Kai’s punches and Justin got hit right in the face.