Chapter 24

WARNING: There is a rape scene in this chapter! Read at your own risk for I have warned you! So without further commentary here is chapter 24 of Famous!! Enjoy!!

******************************************************************************

"Megan!" I screamed. She stood in the doorway with a face as red as a tomato.

"I came to congratulate you on your show tonight but it looks like your busy so I’ll just be going." She said. She quickly turned around and ran out of the room slamming the door behind her. When we felt like the coast was clear Niall and I burst into laughter. Niall jumped out of the bed, locked the door and turned the TV on. He got the TV remote and the Xbox controller and threw them on the bed and told me to pick something to watch. “Baby I don’t want to watch anything. How bout we just lay here and talk and cuddle?” I said. “That’s ok some alone time with just the two of us.” He said. I turned the TV off and flipped the covers off me. “Where are you going babe?” Niall asked.

“Let me go ask Mr. Morris something really quick. I’ll be right back.” I said. Niall agreed and I hopped out of bed and ran to the front of the bus where Jay was driving. “Mr. Jay! If we are flying to Paris why are we going to drive all night?” I asked. He focused on the road while he answered me. “Kid! I was told not to tell you but you can ask Megan.” He smiled. He knows something I don’t.  I walked back into the lounge where Megan was sitting on the couch with her gold iPad. I stood in front of her almost completely naked not even realizing it.

“Why aren’t we on our way to the airport?” I asked. She smiled.

“One of the things I was going to tell you was that the dates for Paris were pushed back a week because I got you two nights at the biggest venue in the United States of America! Jesse Mac you sold out 2 nights at Madison Square Garden in five minutes!”

A scream came out of my mouth that I have never made before. The tears were coming and I didn’t even try to hold them back. Everyone in their beds poked their heads out. “Niall get out here!!” I screamed. He came running out here in just his sweatpants. I ran and jumped into his arms.

“What’s wrong baby?” He asked. I continued to cry tears of joy into his chest.

“I SOLD OUT TWO NIGHTS AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN IN FIVE MINUTES!!!!” I screamed. I heard someone behind me scrambling out of one of the beds. I turned around to see Rae, Kai and Liam charging at me like a pack of bulls. “Are you fucking serious?” Rae asked. I nodded still crying. Liam didn’t even wait he grabbed me by my waist and picked me up into a big massive Liam sized bear hug. “Jess that’s so good we are so proud of you!” Liam said. Kai patted me on the pack and said “Congratulations bud!” I looked around something didn’t feel right. Someone’s missing. Avery isn’t here.

“Where’s Avery?” I asked. Rae pointed to his bed. I walked over to him to see what was wrong. “Hey man is everything alright?” I asked him. He rolled over to face me and nodded his head no.

“What’s going on? You want to come in the back and talk about it?” I asked him. He swung his legs over the bed he was still wearing his brace even though he hates it just as much as he hates politics but I’m not going to get into that. He didn’t even reach for his crutches he just walked normally back to the bedroom and plopped down on the bed as soon as he got in the room. Niall and I followed him back and closed the door behind us. I made sure to lock it just in case.