2x02: the dentist

- Well, Santana, Camila

- Well, Santana, Camila.-Carl said looking at the x-rays of their teeth.- im looking at your charts and your X-rays. Your teeth are perfect

-That's right.-Camila said smiling proudly.

-Well, I can't just put you under.-he said while looking at them confused.- anesthesia is not something to joke about. It's serous.

-Look, Britt told us about her dream, and we want to have something like that.- Camila explained.

-Yeah, and my dad is a doctor.- Santana said with a bad look.- and not a "Tooth Doctor" a real one. He like went to college or something.-Carl looked at her offended.- Which means I have a killer health care plan that pretty much pays for everything.

-And im the daughter of two broadway stars.-Camila said smiling with superiority.- so I think you know perfectly that I can even buy this building if I want to.

-So get up in my grill, 'cause Cami and I want to get anesthesia on.-Santana said with a victorious smile.- it's totally cool.

-hmmm, okay, I guess I can give you a super strong bleaching.-he said with a shrug.

-hmm.-Camila nodded smiling at Santana.

-Can I turn the radio on? .- Carl asked

-We've got it covered.-Santana said as the two of them put on headphones.

(Imagine brittany is Camila)

___

-Brittany.-Mr Schue called her when he saw she was raising her hand.

-I would just like to say that from now on, I demand to have every solo in Glee club.-Brittany spoke.

-What? .- Mr Schue asked confused

-I had the most amazing Britney Spears fantasy.-Brittany explained.- I sang and danced better than her, now I realize what a powerful woman I truly am.

-Yeah, me and Cami went there yesterday and we had a Britney fantasy too.-Santana said pointing to the redhead who was next to her.

-Although now that I'm thinking about it, I'm not really sure how our fantasies combined.-Camila said looking at the latina confused.

-That doesn't make any sense.-Santana answered looking at her in the same way.

-See, Mr Schue? I told you.- Kurt said.- Britney Spears busted out Brit our of her everyday, fragmented haze of confusion and gave her the confidence to step up and perform.

-I'm more talented than you all.-Brittany said.- I see that clear now. It's Brittany.-she made a slight pause.- bitch.-Camila smiled proud of her friend.