2x02: The date

-Hey

-Hey.-Elliott said as he sat across from her.-Sorry for being late.-He apologized

They were already at breadstix and Elliot had been 20 minutes late.

-it's okay.-Camila said a little uncomfortable.

-You look beautiful.-Elliot said making the redhead blush.- Look, Im really sorry.

-Why? You already apologized the other day.-Camila said remembering that awkward moment.

-That was not a real apology.-He said with a guilty look.- I mistreated you and your friends and that is not okay. So I want to fix it today. I want you to know the real me, the good boy.-He slowly grab the hand of the redhead.

-Okay, I accept your apology.-She said smiling blushing.- so tell me about you.

-Well, my name is Elliott William Johnson.-The brunette began to speak.- im a sophomore, I play football and I have one younger sister. My parents are divorced and I'm actually from Minnesota.

-Cool.-Camila smiled.- I always wanted to have a sister.-she said smiling sideways.

-Now is your turn.-He said looking at her smiling.- tell me about you.

-Well, my name is Camila Elizabeth Miller.-She stopped for a second to think what to say.- I'm a junior, I love singing and now I'm in the Cheerios and I'm glee club. I have a brother but you already know that and I'm from New York.

-Oh yeah, you are like a famous girl, right? .- Camila laughed when she heard that and observed their hands that were still joined.

-Well, kinda.-she said blushing.- something else that you wanna say?

-Well, there's something that I'm hiding.-He said nervously.

-Oh my god, you're Gay.-The redhead quickly spread her hands.

-No! No no no.-The boy started laughing nervously.- Im not gay.-Camila nodded but looked at him in a doubtful way.- I like singing.-he said as he grabbed Camila's hand again.- and I'm actually really good.

-Really? That's amazing.-she said excitedly.- show me.

-Wait. Now? .- Elliot asked nervously.

-Yes. Now.-Se said standing.- Let's sing together.-She started walking towards a stage.- come on!

Elliot nervously stood up and walked slowly up onto the stage next to the redhead.

-Hi everyone.-Camila began to speak.- We are Camila Miller and Elliott Johnson, and we are going to sing "Dusk till dawn" .- She said smiling at the boy.- Do you know the lyrics? .- she asked in a whisper.

-Yeah.-He said nervously, he had never sang in front of someone.