2x04: Kiss you

Camila sighed sadly as she watched the Latina sing, she wanted to be Mercedes, she wanted to sing and dance alongside Santana, win dinner at Breadstix and go on a date together. But she knew that if she did all that, the only one who was going to get hurt was going to be her.
Santana for her part, although she enjoyed singing with Mercedes, she preferred to sing with the redhead a thousand times, she wanted to be able to take his hand and kiss her. But that could not happen, ever. She couldn't feel that for a girl, it would be an abomination, and her abuelita would never allow it.

Mercedes and Santana:
if I lost you, would I cry?
Oh I love you, baby, baby, baby, baby

The two girls finished singing, automatically everyone started clapping and cheering them on.

-Ladies! Nice work.-Mr Schue said standing up and clasped hands with them.- what an incredible song.

-and just so you know.-Santana said smiling.- I've already bought custom bibs for me and Mercedes here. You know why? .- She looked at Mercedes with a smile and then said.- 'Cause we's be going ...

-To breadstix.-The two girls said at the same time and making a movement with their hands making Mr Schue laugh.

-And it is! You hear that, guys. You have your work cut out for you.

_____

-This is a disaster.-Elliott said walking and spinning, he and Camila were in the choir room trying to see what they were going to sing for the competition.

-Could you stop pacing? It's stressing me out.-Camila said looking at the boy.

-Its just, you saw them.-Elliott said stopping walking.- they were amazing! We need to win this.

-Hey, don't worry.-Camila said standing up and grabbing his hand.- its not a big deal.

-Yes it is.-Elliott said to then smile.- so when we win, I can take you to a date and you will have no excuse to say no.-Camila blushed when she heard that.

-Okay, so what song do you want to sing? .- Camila asked trying to change the subject and turning around to look for her cell phone.

-Well, maybe you can take care of it.-Elliott said hugging her from behind.- and I can do the choreography.

-Wait, you know how to dance? .- Camila asked blushing from the hug.

-Yes, i never told you but I studied artistic dance as a child.-He said as he began to give small kisses on the cheek of the redhead, slowly made her turn around, they faced each other and he caught Camila between his arms.