2x04: Duet

-All right, let's uh, let's gather around

-All right, let's uh, let's gather around.-Mr Schue said as he entered the room.- sorry I'm late, guys. I was with principal Figgins. Bad news, guys. Puckerman's in Juvie.

-It really was just a matter of time.-Tina said and Camila agreed with her.

-What did he do.-asked Quinn.

-He drove his mom's Volvo through the front of a convenience store, and drove off with the ATM.- Some laughed when they heard that.

-And when is he getting out? .- Rachel asked worried.

-Unknown.-Mr Schue said sighing.

-He might be the dumbest person on the planet.-Brittany said.- and that's coming from me.

-Hey, you are not dumb.-Camila said as she put a hand on her shoulder.- you are a genius.

-Aw thanks Cami.-The blonde said then she hug her. Santana smiled at the interaction of her two friends, the redhead realized that and smiled back, causing the Latina to quickly look away in embarrassment.

They had not spoken since the kiss occurred, Camila always tried to get close to her but Santana ran away quickly.

-Guys! Let's have some sympathy.-Mr Schue defended Puck.

-for a guy who put his needs before the team's? .- Finn asked angrily.- We need his voice, and his bad-boy stage presence.

-We can't look at this as, as a crisis.-Schue said trying to stay positive.-It's an opportunity.

-For what? .- Camila asked.- Further embarrassment and humiliation?

-For welcoming our newest members ...- Mr Schue said smiling.- Sam Evans and Alexander Miller! There they are.-At that moment the two boys entered the room excited. Camila smiled when she saw her brother.

-Hey, everybody.-Sam said smiling.- Im Sam. Sam ... I am, and I don't like green eggs and ham.

-Oh, wow. He has no game.-Santana whispered making Camila laugh, quickly the Latina looked at her and smiled slightly.

-And Im Alex Miller, Camila's brother.-He said pointing to his sister.- and emm i like playing the guitar and the drums.-Finn looked a little scared at the boy.

-I think someone is going to be Mr Schue's new favorite, be careful Frankenteen.-Santana whispered to Finn.

-Okay! This is gonna be great.-Finn said standing.- You are not going to regret joining, guys.-He stood next to Sam and smiled at him.- Sam, you sit right there.-He said pointing to the seat next to his. Alex smiled awkwardly and went to sit next to his sister.

-Hey.-Alex smiled at her sister and hugged her. -Have you talked to her?.- He whispered, referring to Santana. Camila just shook her head and looked down sadly.