2x11: imbeciles

The cheerleaders finished the choreography. Camila was exhausted and in pain, she held sneakily her stomach because she felt an immense pain there. However, Santana managed to see her. Camila had finally returned to the team, after begging her father for hours and with a little help from her mother, she succeeded. Luckily Coach Sue accepted her immediately.

-I'm bored. Ladi, I am at a loss.-Coach Sue said frowning.-Brittany, please remind me of how I single handedly put cheerleading on the map.

-In 1979, you directed a made for TV movie about the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders called The Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.-Brittany said making Camila smile proud of her.

-That is correct. And in the meantime, what's changed?

-Personal grooming habits?- Quinn replied.

-What's changed is I have completely lost interest.-Sue corrected the blonde.-And ladies, I blame you. Becky ... more silicone falsies.

-Got it, Coach.- Becky grabbed a bucket full of chicken cutlets and handed them out.

-You will each enhance your bust with an additional pair of chicken cutlets, in an attempt to add some jiggle to what is the most boring routine I have ever witnessed.-Sue said crossing her arms.

-Im vegetarian.-Camila said looking disgusted at the chicken that Becky wanted to give her.- i won't grab that.

-I don't care.-Becky said rolling her eyes and throwing it over her face, causing Camila to gag and quickly move away from the chicken. Santana, worried, passed the chicken she was holding to Brittany, grabbed the redhead's hand and pulled her close to "protect" her.

-But Coach Sylvester, this is the most elaborate routine the Cheerios have ever done.-Quinn said confused.-We're shoo ins at Regionals next week, and we're the favorite to win at Nationals.

-And yet I am still so very bored.-Sue said grabbing her megaphone and spoke through it.-Even things I used to think were hilarious, Case in point. Sandbags, slap yourself with a chicken cutlet.-Sue ordered the Latina.

Santana looked guiltily at the redhead, grabbed Brittany's chicken breast, and slapped herself.

- Now slap Brittany.-Santana slapped the blonde slowly so as not to hurt her.-See? Not even a chuckle.-Sue said confused pointing at the two girls.

-The problem is you keep trying to make a bigger and bigger spectacle.-Camila said angry .-No matter how hard we try, we can't make a routine work unless you find a way to make it interesting for you.-The redhead crossed arms.-You have to find a way to top yourself.