2x09: Sectionals

-Kurt! Oh my god! I missed you so much

-Kurt! Oh my god! I missed you so much.-Camila said hugging Kurt, they were in the dressing room and they happened to meet.

-Cami! I missed you too.-Kurt said holding her even tighter.- I found out about your solo, congratulations!

-Thanks, well...it's not actually a Solo, im going to sing with Sam.-The redhead said pointing to the blonde, who was playing with his shirt nervous.

-That's amazing, I didn't get alone.-Kurt said smiling sadly.

-Wait. What? Are you serious? We are definitely screw.-Camila said horrified.- if you didn't get a solo that means that you guys are really good.-The redhead started playing with her nervous fingers.- Sorry...it's just I'm nervous.

-Don't worry.-Kurt said smiling at her and giving her a gentle push.

-How are you? How is Blaine? .- Camila asked trying to distract herself.

-Well...- Kurt was going to answer her but the lights started to blink and a bell started ringing.

-Kurt, they're calling places.-Blaine said calling Kurt's attention.- oh, hey Camila! Good luck.

-Thanks, you too.-Camila answered nervously.

_____

the Warblers finished singing and everyone stood up to applaud and cheer. Camila clapped excitedly for Kurt but she was a little scared, she did not want to lose.

They all went to the dressing room to get ready, it were going to present last. Camila was walking in circles nervous, she was afraid of failing everyone.

-These costumes are causing some unmentionable chafing.-Lauren said while eating some sandwiches.

-Are you okay?- Sam asked Quinn, who was very nervous.

-Not. I'm totally freaking out.-Quinn said desperate.-Last time we performed in front of an audience, I went into labor. I think I'm having post traumatic stress disorder.

-What about you, Cami? .- Sam asked the redhead, standing in front of her making her stop walking.

-I think I'm going to puke.-Camila said scared.- I don't know why but I'm also freaking out.

-FYI, I'm totally available to fill in.-Mercedes said while putting on her makeup.

-Nowhere to run. From me or your lies.-Artie said to Brittany angry.-I hope they judge us on dancing and adultery, because you're aces at both of them.

-I don't understand how you found out. I am so stupid.-Brittany said sad and about to cry.- I can't believe I did it. I've never felt more awful about anything in my life.-Artie walked away from the girl angry.