2x14: Berry's bathroom

- Yes!

- Yes!.- Puck celebrated when he saw who the bottle was pointing at.- Please, start making out.- he said, adjusting himself to see better.

- You disgust me.- Camila said looking at him with disgust. Then she turned her gaze to the Latina who was looking at her smiling mischievously.

- Come on, Cami. Let's give them a show.-Santana said as he approached her, the redhead rolled her eyes and approached her.

- I hope you enjoy this, because I'm mad at you and I think you would not have your lady kisses for a very long time.-Camila whispered, smiling innocently. Santana quickly grabbed the back of her neck and connected their lips. The two began to move her lips as soon as they touched, Camila placed both of her hands on Santana's cheeks and brought her closer to her, she needed to have her closer to her.

Everything around them disappeared, they felt that they were just the two of them. Although only a few days have passed since they didn't kiss, they felt that years had passed.

Camila parted her lips and quickly Santana's tongue connected with hers. When they ran out of air they separated and stared into each other's eyes. Everyone around her was laughing and screaming excitedly by the kiss that the two Latinas had just shared.

Santana without thinking twice, connected her lips again. Making Puck get up excited and the others scream even more. Camila returned her kiss but she began to laugh in the middle of it. She accidentally opened her eyes and saw Puck about to jump making the redhead laugh. She finally spread the laughter to Santana, causing the two of them to separate.

- That was just...wow.-Sam said shocked.

- Yeah, same.- Finn said looking at the redhead.

- It's my turn!.- Rachel said taking the bottle from Camila. I turn it over and it's standing point in at Blaine.

- Oh! This is outstanding!.- Kurt said laughing excitedly.

- Blaine Warbler, I'm gonna rock your world.-Rachel said crawling towards him. Camila frowned at how ridiculous she looked.

Rachel grabbed his shirt and kissed him. The two of them were laughing at first but then they started kissing seriously. Everyone was silent and surprised.

- Okay, I think we've had enough of that.-Kurt said clapping for them to separate.- Okay!

- Your face tastes awesome.- Rachel whispered to Blaine but everyone heard him. Blaine just looked at her without understanding what was going on- That was crazy. I think I just found a new duet partner!