2x10: Birthday

Camila woke up to hear birds sing, she frowned realizing they sounded like they were close to her

Camila woke up to hear birds sing, she frowned realizing they sounded like they were close to her. She shifted a bit and that's when she realized that her pillow wasn't exactly a pillow.

She opened her eyes slowly, getting used to the sun and all the memories of the previous night appeared in her mind. She looked at her "pillow" and smiled to find Santana there, who was also slowly opening her eyes.

-Good morning, sunshine.-Santana whispered smiling when she saw Camila leaning on her chest undressed.

-Good morning.-Camila replied blushing.

-What time is it? .- Santana asked confused, Camila separated from her and went to her cell phone to see the time.

-Holy shit! We are going to be late.-The redhead stood up suddenly but realizing that she was naked, she tried to cover with her hands.

-Oh come on! It's not like it's the first time I've seen you naked.-Santana teased her as she stood up.

-Oh shut up.-Camila said red as a tomato, she grabbed her clothes and started to put them on quickly. The Latina, however, began to put her clothes on calmly.- Hurry up, we are going to be late.

-we are late anyway, better if we enjoyed this morning quietly.-Santana said with a shrug, she finished dressing and went into the house to look for food, as they were still on the balcony last night.

Camila finished grooming herself and then followed her best friend.

-my dad is going to kill me.-The redhead said while looking at all the missed calls her father had made to her and made an awkward face when she saw Stephanie's missed calls.

-shhh.-Santana silenced her.- it's your birthday ... just enjoy it.-she said as she approached her and hugged her.- Happy birthday, my little sunshine.

-Thanks, again.-Camila said blushing.-Let's go? -Santana rolled her eyes but nodded.

-let's go.-the two went to the car and got in.

_____

Santana and Camila entered the choir room laughing and talking but when they saw what was inside they stopped walking and talking. Behind them came Mr. Schue, who was as surprised as the two girls.

-Oh my god! What happened? .- Camila asked horrified to see how the Christmas tree was destroyed.

-They took everything.-Mercedes said angrily.