2x07: Closet

The Lima bean is a perfect place to relax after a long day at school, and it was definitely the Glee club's favorite place to go for a coffee and to hang out with friends

The Lima bean is a perfect place to relax after a long day at school, and it was definitely the Glee club's favorite place to go for a coffee and to hang out with friends. Camila had just arrived with Santana, Kurt, Blaine, Rachel, Mercedes and Tina.

-Im going to order the coffees, you go find a table.-Camila said smiling, everyone agreed except Santana.

-I'll go with you.-The Latina said, Camila nodded and together they went to line up. They waited a few minutes in silence for it to touch them. Santana wanted to talk to her, but didn't know how to start the conversation.

-So ...- Santana started to speak but someone interrupted her.

-Camila? Oh my god hi! .- The two girls turned to hear a voice, there was Stephanie smiling at the redhead.

-Stephanie! Hi.-The two girls hugged each other.- How are you?

-Im great, what about you? .- Stephanie asked smiling. Santana frowned when she saw the girl, she was the stephanie that Camila had told her about.

-Im good, oh yeah.-The redhead realized that Santana was still there.- Santana, this is Stephanie.

-Hi ...-Santana said angry, she turned around and turned her back on the two girls.

-Emmm hi? .- Stephanie said confused to see how the girl reacted.

-Just ignore her.-The redhead said smiling uncomfortably.- So uh ... what are you doing here?

-I wanted to come buy a coffee before I go home, and I saw you and I wanted to say hi.-Stephanie smiled sideways.- and also ... I was wondering if you would like to go with me to Breadstix today? .- The girl asked nervously.

-Yes! -The redhead said excitedly and then she realized how intense it sounded.-I mean ... yes.-she said more calmly.- At 8 pm?

-Thats Amazing, umm see you tonight.-Stephanie said smiling excitedly, they gave each other a short hug, Stephanie turned around and left the place.

Santana, who was off to the side, sighed jealously, she had heard everything and was not happy at all. She was determined to do something to stop that date.

-Camila.-Rachel quickly arrived at the redhead's side.- Were you talking to Stephanie Silva-Barbosa ?.

-Em, yes? .- Camila asked confused.-She's my ... friend, why?

-You can't be her friend! She's our enemy.-Rachel said desperately, Camila frowned in confusion as did Santana, who was still listening.

-What are you talking about? .- Camila said as she approached to ask for her order, it was her turn.- Hi, I want 7 coffees, please.-the waiter nodded and charged her.

-She's in Vocal Adrenaline! Surely she is spying on you to get information from us.-Rachel answered desperately. - She's one of the best singers there, you can't be friends with her.