2x12: limma Heights

Camila loved Valentine's Day

Camila loved Valentine's Day. At her previous high school, she received a lot of letters and chocolates from her "secret admirers" so it was basically free food, which she loved. She also loved receiving the letters where they said how beautiful she was and how "hot" she was, although it seems like an arrogant attitude, those comments actually helped her, because what they did was increase her self-esteem and not make her feel bad about herself. However, this year the only thing that mattered to her was receiving those comments from a specific person.

-Hey, beauty.-Camila greeted Santana, who was grabbing her books from her locker.

-Hi.-The Latina greeted her best friend smiling.

-Do you have any plans this Friday? -Camila asked waiting for her dear "friend" to say no.

-Yes I have.-Santana answered as she closed her locker. Camila looked at her confused and disappointed.- No I have not, Im free.

-Oh shit, you scared me for a second.-The redhead said blushing and smiling relieved.- maybe you would like to hang out with me? We can go to the tree house or maybe to Breadstix, just me and you.

-I will love that.-Santana said smiling.- at 8 p.m?

-Yes! I will pick you up.-Camila answered smiling excitedly.-Anyways, I really need to go to the bathroom so, see you later? .- Santana laughed and nodded. Camila quickly went to the bathroom.

The Latina watched her walk away, looking specifically at her ass.

-Nice view? -Santana, hearing that, quickly looked scared and nervous where the voice came from.

There was Quinn Fabray, looking with an amused smile at the Latina, who was panicking.

-W-what a-are you talking about?- Santana asked nervously and stuttering a bit, she mentally scolded herself for sounding so nervous.

- Oh. Santana is nervous? Wonder why.-Quinn said crossing her arms and looking at her amused.- You don't have to pretend. I know you, you are totally into her!

-Shut the fuck up.-Santana said pointing at her and looking at her angrily.- someone can hear you. And it's not true.

-Tana...don't lie to me, I support both of you.-Quinn said smiling and getting closer to her to hug her, but Santana quickly separated.

-do not fucking tell anyone 'cause I swear I will go all Lima heights on you.-Santana said staring at her trying to intimidate her but Quinn instead of intimidating laughed.

-You are adorable. Oh my god you are falling in love! -Quinn said looking at her surprised, Santana opened her eyes in surprise and began to shake her head quickly.

-Seriously, Fabray. If you say one small thing again I will punch you.-The Latina said looking at her threateningly. Quinn laughed and rolled her eyes.