PROLOGUE AND INTRODUCTION

REMINDEE: THIS STORY CONTAINS EXPLICIT SCENES AND SOME SCENARIOS ARE NOT MEANT TO BE EXPOSED TO MINORS, KNOW YOUR LIMITATIONS. THANK YOU.

"This is over Greg, this is abuse!!" I shouted in anger and I was looking at his face intently, Im currently on his bed. He couldnt just use force to get the things he wanted. Matapos akong bumalik sa huwisyo, dahil sa mga nagagawa ko kani kanina lang na hindi kapaniniwala, nakabalik na din ako sa aking huwisyo. No matter how influential he is as person, that doesnt give him the permission to go beyond and not respecting my innocence and taking away my freedom is enough reason for me to not let this slip, easily.

He was shaking, he was sitting at the corner of this dark and traumatic room. A lot of pictures were plastered on its walls, lahat iyon ay litrato ko, there were also things that I once lost, akala ko nawala ko lang or na misplaced, but to my surprise, heto, andito sa kwarto niya. This is too much, his obsessive tendecies are taking over him. Sinasabunutan niya ang kanyang buhok at tila parang hindi alam yung gagawin, he's switching aura, ngumiti siya tapos sisimangot at magdadabog. This is extremely scary. He stood up while I was looking at his trembling hands, and he was crying, he didn't believe what he saw, he couldn't believe what he did to me.

"Veronica, I didn't mean to do this. I- I was just forced to do this coz I couldnt contain seeing you happy with other man and not me!!! You understand me, right?! You said you would help me, you would still forgive me right?" He said, hopefulness was evident on his face and voice. Something touched my heart in the softest way possible pero nangingibabaw pa din yung takot ko. He touched my face and he was brushing out the tears that's unendingly flowing from eyes.

"Greg, just let me go, I thought you were okay. I thought you were healed." I said with conviction.

"I thought so too!!!!! But what the fuck is happening to me!!!! Why do I have to feel this fucking way towards you being happy with other man and not me!!!!! Why do I keep on being impulsive and why do I fucking find pleasure when I see you being fearful towards me!!!! It satisfies and it's fucking turning me on!!!!! What are you doing to me?!????" He shouted and his tears were flowing too, he was still touching my face.

"G-greg, listen to me. You can still fix this, you can still be healed." I said while I touched his face also, I was caressing his right cheek with my thumb. But, to my surprise, he went down from the bed and turned his back away from me and asked

"Do you love me?" He said with a monotone voice, the quick transition scared me, from being hopeful to being dominant. I was shocked from his question, tila napipi ako at hindi alam kung ano ang isasagot sa katanungang iyon.

"I said, Do.You.Love.Me" he said it again for the second time, though he was facing at the window, you can tell that he's furious because hes gritting his teeth.

"Ha! Got it! You dont love me!!! You are giving me hope, for you to escape me right?! I wont fall for that my beloved Veronica. Im not fucked in the head, I know your weakness, I know your softest spot and I know how I can lure you. You will stay here with me, forever. No one's gonna meddle our love story. Even God, I say you start learning to love me back, coz theres no way Im letting you slip, ever again." He stood up at hinawakan niya ng marahas yung panga ko gamit ang kanyang kaliwang kamay, napakasakit, parang dinudurog ang aking buto, I held his hand na naka hawak sa aking panga and I was trying to pull it out, my tears were non-stop.

"Your body, your mind and soul are mine. I own you and no one else." He pinched my earlobe and sucked my neck, he then let go. Suddenly, warmth and pleasure enveloped my body, I wanted to be touched, I wanted to release this warmth away from my body, these are my demons. He knew my vulnerable spot.

"What do you want Veronica, coz you seem, unease." He said with a smirk habang tinatanggal ang kanyang polo.

"T-touch me, Greg. Touch me, please!!!" I said unconsciously, pilit ko nilalabanan ang init sa aking katawan pero, parang may sariling utak ang aking katawan at napipilitan akong mag salita, kahit lihis ito sa gusto kong mangyari.

"What? I cant hear you." Greg took off his polo and he leaned forward to the bed facing my face, isang dangkal nalang ang lapit sa aming mukha, I can feel his warm breath making me wanting for more pleasure, his warm breath's making me crazy and even more unease. He suddenly choked me and it sent millions of chills to my entire body.

"Yes, that's it" I said with a seductive voice, hindi ko na napigilan at biglaan ko nalang hinablot ang kanyang kamay at inilagay ito sa aking pagkababae.

"P-please Greg, fuck me. F-fuck me!!! Im begging you" i said, Im drowned with lust, Im in a prison hell, I cant believe this is actually happening.

"My pleasure, babe. You will remain vulnerable, you would still end up kneeling and serving me. I own you." Hindi na ako nakapag salita at ungol nalang ang aking naiibibigay sa kanya. I want this to fucking stop.

________________________________

HI GUYS!!!! THIS IS MY FIRST STORY ON WATTPAD AND I HOPE YOU WILL ALL LIKE IT. PLEASE DONT FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT, CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM ARE ACKNOWLEDGED.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.