𝟎𝟐 | 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 for coffee

asperger syndrome /ˈæspergərz sɪndroum/
𝑎 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑝𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑔𝑛𝑖𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑢𝑙𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑜𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑛𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑏𝑎𝑙 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛, 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠ts

asperger syndrome /ˈæspergərz sɪndroum/𝑎 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑝𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑔𝑛𝑖𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑢𝑙𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑜𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑛𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑏𝑎𝑙 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑢𝑛𝑖�...

AVELINA GOT OUT of her cab and looked up at the place Johnathan had wanted to meet her at, 'Java Palace'. She glanced down at her watch to see that she was fifteen minutes too early. As she walked towards the entrance, she noticed how the coffee shop was practically empty aside from the employees.

Pulling open the door, she walked into the small store with a warm smile on her face. An employee was quick to look up at her before returning the smile. "Welcome to Java Palace. What can we do for you today?"

"A caramel latte is fine with me. Also, I'm supposed to be meeting a man here today. Here's my credit card and you can charge it the amount of what he orders-if he even orders anything," she told him. The man nodded his head before taking her card and ringing up her order. He liked a woman who wasn't scared to pay for her date's meal. Women like that were hard to come by. He also liked her voice; it was soft and shed a kindness that was soothing.

"Can I get your name?" He asked, flashing a flirty smile. She didn't even detect the fact that he was preparing to flirt his way into her heart.

Glancing down at her watch again, she realized that the meeting wouldn't be for another ten minutes.

"Avelina," she told him sweetly before smiling in response. All he could think about was how her name even sounded perfect.

"Avelina? You have a really beautiful name. I'm not sure if it's just my ear damage due to the constant sound of a blender, but I hear an accent. Are you from here?" He asked, placing her card back into her hands. She shook her head as her eyes moved around the shop. It had a nice homely feel that she enjoyed.

"No, I'm from Brazil," she answered before her eyes returned to his. He nodded his head and then turned around to begin making her drink. She decided to just stand there and wait seeing as there was no one else in the shop. It was completely deserted.

"If you don't mind me asking, ms. Avelina-what made you come here?" He asked. She tucked her hair behind her ear, looking down at her watch once more. There was that feeling of nervousness that rushed through her at the thought of the meeting happening very soon. She didn't know how high-class the client had to be if the founder himself would need to talk to her.