𝟏𝟖 | 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 for desire

Euphoria /you-for-e-uh/
n. a feeling or state of intense excitement and happiness.

 a feeling or state of intense excitement and happiness

ADRIK KISSED DOWN Avelina's neck. He made sure to grasp her waist as he pressed himself closer to her. Her lips parted while each skim against her neck from his lips sent a shiver down her spine. He did an excellent job of turning her on with barely trying at all.

She could even feel his length against the inside of her thigh. For some reason, her core was melting for him. She wanted everything he had to offer and didn't care what she would lose because of it.

Avelina pulled him closer against her as her knees pressed up against his sides.

His fist balled up her shirt at her sides leaving it to rise slightly. She could feel his covered erection tempting her core. The cloth of his boxers didn't go unnoticed by either of them seeing as it was the only thing that blocked them from getting exactly what they desired.

"How far do you want to go?" He asked, suddenly stopping. Her mind took a while to process his words due to the fact that she was so lost in lust.

"I-I don't know," she whispered out.

"Tell me to stop whenever you want to."

She didn't even get the chance to nod before he moved down to the hem of his shirt that she was wearing. He was lifting it up her body slowly, allowing his fingers to graze her soft skin.

Her mind felt clouded and hazy, and she loved it. It was the first time she ever felt this sense of euphoria and all she knew was that she craved more of it. She was addicted and only Adrik could suffice her needs.

He kissed the inside of her thighs before wandering up and kissing the bottom of her stomach. Her eyes shut as her fingers weaved their way to his hair. Adrik kissed all the way up her body until he was back up at her neck. Every kiss he planted on her body, he made sure to pull the shirt up even farther until she was completely bare for his viewing.

"You are so beautiful," he told her. Her eyes opened to gaze into his. The blush that wound up on her cheeks was thankfully hidden by the dark. The longer he stared at her, the more she could feel her blush growing.

Then, he leaned up and kissed her lips. A soft moan shredded out of her as she pressed herself up against him. His hand trailed down to her bare slit. Her body froze for a second, but he responded by lightly massaging her allowing a pleasureful sensation to overwhelm her mind.

Slowly, he pressed his finger into her. A loud moan climbed out of her throat leaving her to break away from the kiss. He continued his manipulations to her body as his finger moved inside of her at a leisurely pace.

Her back seemed to arch when he added a second finger. Everything felt all the more intense. The only thing that could occupy her mind was how badly she needed more. She wanted to reach that point of a story that she just couldn't tear her eyes away from the pages. She craved for the climax.