Agent of Chaos

3rd POV
Low-Class-Villain: See that? He murdered someone on the street, if you ask me, he would make a fine addition to the league.

Nobody: Just because he murdered somebody, doesn't mean he should work with us. Even after that power...

Low-Class-Villain: Although, he is a "hero", but he killled someone.

Nobody: A hero that kills? Isn't that an Antihero? Beside, it could be anyone. Especially with that pig freak, what I his name? Professor Pyg? Creeps me the hell out...

Low-Class-Villain: Either way, I'll speak with him.

He gets up before leaving, the person just stayed seated. Low-Class-Villain track the location on where the murder was held at. From the shadows, Himiko see this. Meanwhile, Joker was in his home, he looked in the mirror with a radio next to him.

Broadcaster: Now in the comedy hour, now we will introduce you to:

Joker: Joker!

*Audience applause*

Joker: Thank you, would you like to hear a joke?

*Audience cheers*

Joker: When something according to plan, nobody freaks out, even if someone dies. If it doesn't.... everybody freaks out.

The audience in the radio laughs, he smiles as he puts on the clown makeup.

Joker: All it takes is one bad day...

Broadcaster: So, Dan-

Joker: Joker.

Broadcaster: what makes you think you have the comedy skills?

Joker: Well, I used to think that my life is a tragedy... but I realize it is a comedy....

He grew a tear, as he looked at himself, he started to cry. Uncontrolled hiccups, tears wiping off the makeup. Then, he slam his face against the desk, he gets up as his makeup got messed up with him breaking his nose. He touch the blood, then he smiled, he use the blood as paint to make himself a bigger smile as he put on his clothes, and slick his hair back. He grab his nose and forcefully fix it, he grab his gun, put it in his pocket and see his long-lost knife under the cardboard that was on the ground; he picks it up, cleans it and put it in his pocket. He walks out, but see his brother, Izuku with a few of his friends.

Y/n: Hey. What's going on?

Izuku: Well, I thought that-

Joker/Y/n: Heehehee! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

He cover his neck first and tried to choke himself. Izuku immediately go to let Y/n go of his neck, they gasp, when he finishes he was laughing but out of breath. They all look each other as Y/n slowly stops laughing. Y/n put his hand into his pocket, then pulls out a card. He gives it to Izuku, this card was made fifteen years ago.

Sorry, I have
Pseudobulbar affect - Uncontrollable laughter or crying.

He look at him as he only smiled.

Izuku: Is that blood?

Y/n: N-No, no, no. It's not blood.

He walks over to Izuku, give him a kiss on the forehead, he has to boost himself due to them being the same height.

Y/n: Whose your friends?

Izuki: W-Well, you know Ochaco already.

Ochaco: H-Hi.

She said with great concern, the duel haired male whispers something in Izuku's ear, they whisper for a moment, before turning to Y/n.

Izuku: This is Shoto.

Shoto: Don't talk to me.

He said it so coldly.

Y/n: *Mimicing Shoto* Don't talk to me!

Y/n only laughs and smiles. He sees somebody hiding.

Y/n: Who's the one hiding?

Izuku looks and go over to Minoru.

Izuku: Introduce yourself.

Minoru: N-No, that clown is scary!

Izuku: Just say your name.

Minoru peeps over and it looks like he is crying. Y/n looks at him and smiles.

Y/n: What's your name?

Minoru: M-Mi-Minoru!

Joker: *mimicing Minoru* M-Mi-Mi-Minoru. *Laughs*

Izuku: Should we go, I want to know about you, right?

Y/n: S-Sure.

They walk together, as everyone has an errie and strange aura around Y/n. As they are walking, they find a large crowd of people.

Izuku: Wish we could walk over there.

Y/n: Allow me...

He said, Y/n walk over to a group of people, the four look each other, before yelling can be heard. They look to see the same crowd of people is fighting each other, a path was made as Y/n was standing in the middle of it. He was motioning for them to come, they did, but not even a single person tried to fight them. Was that his Quirk? Once they got back together, Izuku question on why he did it, and how he did it.

Y/n: I take one's property, then put it in somebody's bag and I show him what I did. And I guess it just happens.

A female is watching above, Y/n take a look at her, he wave and she was confused by the two Izuku look alike. They hang out like a normal group of people, with an exception of him cracking jokes and some was funny. Y/n know something that the others didn't, while they are in the restaurant, Y/n use the bathroom and he look at himself in the mirror. He pulls out a gun and he remembered his childhood, he quickly place it in his mouth and pulls the trigger. A clicking noise was made, he pulls it out and smiles. Someone came in, he looked to see an adult stranger look at him with a nervous look. Y/n clears his throat.

Joker: Hi, my name is Izuku.