Act II: Reincarnation in the Family + Skit

Joker is sitting there, wrist and ankles tied to the metal table. A psychiatrist came in, sits down a table beside him.

Psychiatrist: "Evening, I'll be your psychiatrist for the day. Could you tell me the beginning?"

It cuts to Joker walking into an abandoned school. Before it started to filled with kids.

Joker: "It starts off.... school, my least but most favorite place. I saw them meddling kids talk about me, how I was a rejected... hero"

Kids that was surrounding Joker starts to whisper. Joker walk down a long hallway.

Psychiatrist: "Hero?"

Joker: "As any kid dreamed of becoming... a hero, either it is out of genuine... or not. I would study the heroes, thinking I'll see their flaws and become a flawless hero. Like life... it is full of surprises, huhu~!"

...

Psychiatrist: "Right, tell me. What caused you insane?"

Joker: ".... You can't even scream without the echos yelling back at you. The laughter just bounces off of the empty walls of the mind."

The kids started to laughing, as Joker look around and the voices got louder.

Joker: "The pain of going through is bearing.... yet, fascinating. Like the time I made someone laugh..."

Psychiatrist: "I need you to be more specific."

Joker: "It started out my life becoming a joke, at first I don't like it..... until I embrace it. Heheh~! Tell me, Doc. Have you seen a person with so much potential that it makes their heart melt... literally! Haha~!"

Joker fell to his knees, as a spotlight is on him.

Psychiatrist: "Was there something that made you go off?"

Joker: ".... Yes...."

Joker looks up at them, before charging at them.

Psychiatrist: "I'm going to say the word, and you'll tell me what it means to you... Happiness."

Joker: "Not my strong suit, but it does help. Like medicine."

Psychiatrist: "Love."

Joker: "Passion."

Psychiatrist: "Be more specific."

Joker stands over piles of dead bodies of children and teachers.

Joker: "I LOVE what I do, it makes me so passionate... ehh?"

Joker walk outside of the school, only for it to be an inside of an apartment.

Psychiatrist: "Family."

Joker: "That triggers me......... HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAEHHEHEHEHEHEHhehehuhuhu~!

Psychiatrist: "Focus, family."

Joker walks around, before the walls started to drip with blood. He walked through a door, to see Izuku...

Joker: "My favorite stage!...."

Psychiatrist: "Tell me in detail."

Joker: "I didn't experience the feeling of family.... as you probably know from now. Family isn't familiar with me and vice versa. The so.... called confessions isn't working out, Doc..... Can I have something to drink? Perhaps water?"

Psychiatrist: "No, your criminal records show that you killed a man with water."

Joker: " He was looking at me funny! Asking me to see some guy."