12- "The Unbreakable Bonds in the Dance of Time"

The connection between the Duchy of Konan and the manor is a true marvel

The connection between the Duchy of Konan and the manor is a true marvel. The alliance that binds them seems infused with powerful magic, weaving links between two worlds once separated. Just yesterday, the manor stood solitary in the heart of the forest, and this morning, it awakens as an integrated member of the Duchy of Konan, as if it had always been an essential part of this harmonious whole. My master, Ethan, embodies extraordinary strength, revealing a masterful command of an ancient art. It becomes even more apparent that his power should never be underestimated, for his magic transcends the boundaries of the known, gracefully and wondrously shaping the environment around him.

I am happy to see Prince Cyan again, my dear ancestor, but the presence of his subordinates causes me some discomfort. In particular, the man with long pink hair worries me. His gaze towards His Grace seems to betray an intense desire, making me think he is nothing more than an eager seducer. Moreover, his insolence towards Prince Cyan, his master, remains incomprehensible and irritates my sensitive soul.

As we begin our descent into the mysterious depths of the manor, a wave of calm washes over me, knowing that this man, whose gaze filled with disturbing desire had tormented me, stays behind, hidden in the shadows. In the enveloping darkness of the stone stairs, I feel a strange fascination for the unknown that awaits us, a dance between excitement and apprehension. Thus, in this solemn silence, I finally feel at peace, still unaware of the subject of our forthcoming conversation.

That day, Uncle Cyan had asked His Grace and my master Ethan to restore the memories of Uncle Elician, tired of seeing him torn between desire and restraint. Intrigued by this story, I asked them many questions, but they invited me to discover it for myself. Like Uncle Elician, I was hesitant, but my trust in His Grace equals that which he has in Uncle Cyan. And today, they decide to perform what they call "the ritual of memories."

— In these depths, Anna, I find a part of myself again. Declares His Highness Cyan with a kind smile to His Grace.

— Do you mean your passionate escapades with Elician? Responds Ethan with a mischievous smile, his amusement reflected in his sparkling eyes as he observes Elician's blush and embarrassment, whose charismatic charm only grows with this slight touch of sorrow in his gaze.

— We have arrived, take your seats. Announces His Grace calmly, ending this teasing.

I look around the basement. No light filters in, but I can see clearly. The cleanliness of the place is astonishing, but it doesn't surprise me given the person who uses it. I sit on the ground with my legs crossed, imitating His Grace, and everyone follows my gesture. I wonder how she will proceed with this "ritual of memories."

My master explained that this ritual involves visiting the past of souls through their reincarnations, but I don't really understand how it works. His Grace, sitting in front of us, closes her eyes for a moment and begins to murmur words I don't grasp before reopening them. A soft, silvery glow emanates from her hands, slightly illuminating the room. She extends her hands towards the center of the circle we have formed, and the air seems to vibrate around us.