14- "In the Arms of Flames: An Forbidden Attraction"

His lips, that magnetic embrace of almost hypnotic intensity, captivate my mind with their alluring curve

His lips, that magnetic embrace of almost hypnotic intensity, captivate my mind with their alluring curve. Every contour of his mouth, where a sweet voice resonates, draws me into a whirlwind of desire and temptation. Within me, an inner duel unfolds, between the voice of reason urging me to hold back and the burning fire of desire whispering to yield.

For me, it's a relentless battle between caution and consuming passion. I feel as though I'm suspended in time, pulled between these two opposing forces that test me. Yet, it is always the voice of reason that triumphs, breaking the fleeting charm of temptation to bring me back to reality, to the awareness of the possible consequences of my actions. For I do not wish to earn his hatred through a moment of weakness.

— Your Highness, the man who claims to have knowledge of your situation has arrived.

— Let him in, Carlos.

The meticulous investigation conducted by Carlos has yielded no fruitful conclusions. The hopes I had placed in this search evaporated like soap bubbles in the wind. Annabelle, far from being an enchanting witch, has been certified as such even by the most eminent sorcerer of all the united realms. Just as despair began to creep into my thoughts, a glimmer of hope emerged from nowhere with this stranger claiming to hold the key to my enigma. Despite my initial skepticism, I am compelled to seriously consider the possibility that this person possesses truly valuable knowledge.

— In this humble servant reflects the grandeur of the sun that illuminates our kingdom, he said, bowing respectfully.

I look at the man before me, charm and seduction emanating from him like a beacon among the young courtiers of the capital's pleasure palace. Can he truly offer me an answer of such depth that neither doctors nor sorcerers could conceive?

— Botype Seng, isn't it? Is finding a solution to my problem really within your reach?

— I fervently hope that Your Highness will kindly detail what troubles his mind, for only then can I offer a solution worthy of his dignity.

— Since I first met the gaze of this woman whose beauty intoxicates me, she has haunted my thoughts relentlessly. I struggle to focus on my projects, for in her presence and even in her absence, my heart races as if it wants to escape my chest. Part of me dreams of capturing her, possessing her like a precious treasure, keeping her for myself alone. I feel deep pain when others approach her. My subordinate suggests that she has bewitched me, but the sorcerers have found nothing, and the doctor claims my heart is healthy. I was about to declare war on her territory by manipulating another duchy, but...

His deep laugh echoes, interrupting my words as he struggles to catch his breath, in vain. Should I simply make him disappear from my sight?